Chapter 41

Last night was really great

I think my grandmother finally warmed up to Harry and I think Arthur has a soft spot for Harry too ;)

Of course! Harry LOVED the dress he practically wanted to see me without it but he controlled himself for the rest of the night.

Everyone was so happy.

Everyone agreed to save presents for the ACTUAL Christmas morning since we always exchange gifts on Christmas eve, but it was different this time I guess.

I woke up. Opening my eyes, exposing them to the bright white room. The bay window shined fairly of sunlight.

I was only wearing Harry's large t-shirt and my undies.

I turn my head to look at him, his face was buried into the white fluffy pillow. I saw that he was completely commando, he was just so angelic and peaceful sleeping.

In a few minutes he woke up and looked at me. He gave me a big toothy smile and pulled me into his chest.

"Merry Christmas" He said against my ear, kissing my forehead sweetly and lightly.

"Merry Christmas" we both lay back onto the bed just looking up at the top of the canopy beds white cover fabric. I take a look at the tattoos on his arm, I start to lightly trace the star one. He shivered from my touch, I giggled in response.

I pressed my soft lips lightly on the center on the star and give it a sweet kiss. I could feel the goose bumps rise on his skin like bread rising up from baking in the oven.

"You know what my next tattoo should be?" Harry said lightly moving his fingers back and forth on my arm causing a current of electricity go through me.

"What?"

"Your name" my mouth opened in shock a little but I looked up at his face to see he wasn't joking.

"I won't allow it!" I protesting sitting up giving him a glare.

He shrugged and put both hands behind his head.

"It's my body" he said with a cheeky grin on his lips.

I let out a frustrated sigh and get up from the bed.

Slipping on a pair of fuzzy warm rainbow colored pajama shorts and I put on a white bra to wear under my Ramones shirt.

Turn around to see Harry already dressed also. Finally! He let his hair see the light! No beanie for him!

We both jump from pounding on the door.

"Stop making love and get down stairs! We can't open gifts if you two are not down stairs!" Michael said followed by a few snickers and giggles.