Chapter 9

Harry's POV:

We told the girls that we would get some materials for the hike but really I need Louis help of getting something special for Lydia I was going to ask her to be my last girlfriend I will ever have. Its not engagement but something similar to it.

I just feel something towards her that I had never had with anyone at all, she just brung out the best in me and she made me feel enrvous...something I have never felt around a girl..ever.

"So what do you have in mind Harry?" Louis asked with a smile just waving his arm in front of the store as there were varities of choices but I already knew what I wanted. 

"Maybe a ring or-" 

"You're getting engaged to Lydia? You've barely know her! You two aren't even dating!" Liam screamed right at me shock and surprised at the same time. He waited for my response but it was amusing watching him stare at me with no emotion at all just blinking every 3 seconds. 

"Don't take Lydia away from us!" Niall and Zayn said together in a weird unison tone. I gave them a glare, I always knew those two fancied Lydia but she is mine and I'm not letting any of them take her from me.

"No, I'm asking her to be my last girlfriend! I love her! But I am going to wait a while till I propose marriage to her! Not now you're out of your mind Liam!" I screamed right back at him.

"Oh, sorry mate just took it the wrong way but I'm wondering why you have to go through all this just to ask to be her boyfriend?" he looked confused at me.

Niall and Zayn just pretended to cry on each other while people stared at them weirdly. 

"I love her Liam I always have, I mean I want something to prove that and a girl like her deserves all the riches and treasure in the world" I state proudly with a thought of just giving her everything I can, even myself. As she returned her amazing spirit and love in a token to it all.

"Well I'm happy if you are, I am happy for you" he said giving me a hug.

"Same here!" Niall said laying his hand on my shoulder

"Uhh yeah" Zayn got off the floor sitting on the chair grouchy like.

"Hazza bear is cheating on me with Lydia!" Louis whined behind us. 

"You'll always be my Lou Bear" I grabbed Louis for a hug and he smiled cheekily before patting my back still clinging onto me.

"Ok you can stop with the bromance everyone is staring at us!" Liam demanded embarrassed of all the people really looking at us confused.

Me and Lou laughed and I came across a ring that I knew would be breath taking for Lydia. 

"Look, I think this is the one boys!"

Lydias POV:

"Finally! We have been waiting for half an hour!" Eleanor said motherly like cooing at Louis.

"Well sorry Hazza bear took too much time just to get one thing!" he grabbed Ele in for a kiss and winked at Harry, I really didn't want to know maybe another episode of their Bromance. I laughed to the thought of it. Harry grabbed my hand and gave me a peck of my lips.

"You ready beautiful?" 

"Yeah are you ready? Don't want to get mud on your pretty face of yours!"

"You never told me my face " Zayn screamed at us while covering his hair, Niall just shook his head as we all laughed.  

"Don't worry Zayn I'll do your hair when we get back if it does get messed up" I smiled at him giving him a friendly hug. I could see Harry tense up behind me so I released Zayn who had a huge smirk on his face shooting Harry a dirty look. I didn't bother with it.