Chapter 28

Waking up to my alarm, Harry was grunting with irritation from the loud annoying noise maker.

"Turn it offfff!" he whined. I unplugged the thing then it finally silenced, letting out a sigh of relief.

I popped of bed going to the dresser, getting a pair of shorts and a crop top. I grabbed one of my small duffel bags putting a skirt and another belly top and a pair of plain sandals.

Harry just looked at me funny, as I rapidly moved around the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Going to Cintia's and Marian's dance rehearsal"

"You three are going to leave us all here alone!? Knowing nothing to do?!"

"NO! I'm sure they will send a taxi or a driver for you guys to the studio to drop you all off." I zipped up the bag. Getting ready to leave.

"Ok! But I hope we don't get kidnapped!" Harry dramatically stated, grabbing a robe off a rack then putting it on following me downstairs.

He went into the kitchen and came back with a juice box of apple juice. He smiled at me like a little kid slurping the juice out of a juice box.

"You're such a baby!" I teased him putting on my sandals.

"I know I am....wait if I'm a baby....." he trailed off into thought then shot me a surprising cheeky smile.

"Do I get breast feed?" he stared at my chest grinning cunningly. I slapped his head. Eww why so perverted?!

"Gross! Harry!"

"what?! Too much?" he grinned.

"Go back inside!" I screamed, running down the path to the house.

I saw my cousin waiting for me, smiling with their bags in their hands.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"Ok we will send a driver to get everyone there after" Marian explained while she got into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in front of their dancing company already, it was filled with beautiful dancers and large studios. I watched as Marian and Cintia became serious as they danced. They were such graceful beautiful figures while dancing, like swans.

Their instructor took a interest in me and chatted with me about dancing, I denied nicely although.

After their session we were the only three left in the empty room. While my cousins just played around doing silly dance moves.

I changed into the white skirt and belly shirt, since it was already getting humid in here. I went in front of the big mirror, stretched a little then started to move my hips in a belly dancing form.

Marian came beside me doing the same laughing while she did and Cintia put on "Hips don't lie" and we all started to laugh then we sobered up as Cintia replayed the song then got serious with it.

We all start to relax our bodies and let them move to the music.

It was amazing how our hips moved in such ways, we always watched shakira and copied her moves, from TV and learned to dance like her. But we could never be compared to her.

We let the song finish and we were sitting to rest. As we heard a clap behind us, we turned around startled. To Zayn, Niall, Liam, and Harry with shocked expressions on their faces. We laughed at them.

"You need to show me how you do that" Niall ran to us trying to move his hips as everyone went into fits of laughter at his failed attempts.

"Come on we need to go shopping and then the beach!" Cintia screamed running out the door grabbing her bag with her.