Chapter 5

Lydia's POV:

I woke up to Harry's warm embrace of his arms, his face was in my hair, and he had a smile on his face.

This brings back the moment he was in my bed cuddling me the whole entire night even though he was drunk, I thought he did it because he was drunk I didn't think he would actually do this if he was sober.

I turned around and my face was faced to his my nose touching his and his eyes shot open. He smiled and closed them.

"Go back sleep Lydia, it's ok" he said in a deep raspy voice.

"I have to go to the wash room real quick let me go Harry" I giggled.

"No! You stay with me" grabbing me tighter and inhaling the scent of me.

"Come on let me go!" I squirmed a little in his arms, but he was too strong.

He let go of me and kissed my hand. My hand tingled like it had mini vibrations working up all the way to my arm.

I laughed at him curling up in a ball, I grabbed my carryon bag and went to the wash room. I could see dark circles under my eyes, my hair was messy, and I needed to change my clothes. I got out my concealer, brushed my hair and let it fall down my back, I changed into my white thigh high sundress that was strapless and I put my clipped floral barrette on the side of my ear, I splashed some apple scented perfume on my neck and arms.

I grabbed my bag and returned to my seat, Harry smiled at my look.

"Wow you look just absolutely breathe taking" he whistled.

"Thank you but stop staring at me like I'm a piece of meat" I punched his arm.

"Ow! And never" pulling me closer to him smiling ear to ear.

"Shut up you two! Just snogg and get it over with! Lydia stop being a tease and just put him out his misery" I heard Louis behind us. I hissed and I saw him getting lower in his seat.

"Eleanor helps! She's going to kill me!" pouting like a little girl.

"Shh! Louis before I throw you off this plane!" I hissed at him.

"Lydia be lady like!" Eleanor said coming back from the washroom wearing a blue sundress similar to mines but the floral pattern was very different.

"Carrot boy started it!" I slung back in my seat being released of Harry's arms.

"Don't worry Lou bear! She's just jelly that I love you more!" Making kissing faces at Louis cheering him up.

Louis face lit up like he was a little kid on Christmas morning! He blew a kiss at Harry and Harry pretended it hit his cheek.

I and Eleanor laughed at their bromance moment. Than the captain announced are arrival in Hawaii. I looked out the window it was so gorgeous the water was soo blue and unbelievable. As I was looking out the window I was pulled back on Harry's lap.

"Ow! That hurt!" I laughed

"well you seem to like it and yeah it's beautiful and I hope you and me get to see all of it. Together" he got closer to my face, oh no he's going for a kiss. I pushed him away.

"I don't think so playboy" I winked at him and got out of his embrace.

"Oh really? Then I'll do anything just to have you love" he came to whisper that against my ear placing his soft plump lips on my ear, chills went through out my body as I turned to look at him. Harry's eyes were now a dark green and they lustfuly stared at me, making me a bit flustered by his enticing stare. Then I came back to reality and smiled at him as he still had the dark evil cheeky grin on his face.