Chapter 35

"I promise we will come right back after Christmas" Harry informed his mother for the million time already

"Don't worry, We will be fine just come back for new years" She let Harry go and then gave me a hug. I hugged her back tightly. Anne was just so nice, that it was unbelievable.

"Come on you two break it up. We got to board in 5 minutes" Harry picked up my carry on and his, I released Anne and she waved us goodbye as we took our way to the gate entrance.

God please help us. Harry really does not know what he's in for.

We just landed at the airport.

The cold winter crisp breeze wiffed into my nose.

I was finally home.

Harry was running his hands through his hair bitting his lip like he was going to tear it off!

"Calm down. It's just the highlands cottage. It will just be you, me, Emilio, Victoria, Emilio's mother, My uncle Arthur and his wife and 2 babys, Michael, mum, Alex, and Grandmother..." I then realized that, that was half of the family.

He looked at me with big eyes with his jaw hanging low.

"How can you all fit into that house? It must be small." I looked at him in shock.

Oh really? I don't mean to brag but, I think he's going to regret what he said when we get there.

"Come on your driving"

"But-"

"what?"

"I don't know the way"

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist. Placing my chin on his collar bone looking up at him. My lips inches away from his. He smiled and leaned down for a quick peck.

"There is something called GPS you know." I inform once he pulls away from my lips smiling satisfied, he groans and sighs giving in already.

Harry's POV

Ok I had to admit she was right.

GPS did help but still the GPS couldn't do flippin shit from stopping me from flipping out about her family.

We were going through this really posh 1800's like neighborhood. All the houses had a very old touch to them. Just like mine, but these were more vintage?

We stopped at the biggest one I have ever seen out of all of them. It was a brown glass home on top of a hill. Front field covered in snow and small hills, black pointy gates surrounding it.

I looked at Lydia and she just smiled back at me, the color in her face was coming back after all these months. She was really happy.

I stopped in front of the gate were the intercom was.

Out of nowhere someone came on the speaker, it was a really unfamiliar voice.

"Hello? Umm we really don't want to buy anything if you're selling..." a grumpy shy voice responded.

"If its girl scouts cookies let them in! We ran out of shortbread." now I know that was Michael from all the phone calls I heard.

Lydia laughed and rolled her eyes and leaned over to my window. Her bum was in my face, wow those jeans made them look good actually.

I slowly placed my hand on her bum and she shot me a evil grin.

"It's Lydia open up. Before I tell mum."