Chapter 21

Lydia’s POV:

You better get up! You need to get out darlin! YOU HAVENT BEEN HAD NANDOS IN 2 WEEKS!” I woke up to Niall opening the blinds to my windows. The sunlight hit my eyes with such a strong sting, since I haven’t seen the sun in a long time. I stood up to stretch and yawn till Niall pushed a pair of jeans, red TOMs, and a red Jack Willis hoodie to my chest.

“Come on! Please! I hate seeing you like this!” he grabbed onto my shoulders and looked right into my eyes with his large adorable blue crystal orbs.

I sighed and nodded. He cheered and hugged and kissing my cheek leaving the room to let me change. I walk over to my vanity, I looked like crap!

My ends were dead, my skin still looked sickly. I just shrugged and put my hair up then I stopped in the middle of it, I got a idea when I stopped when I was pulled my hair up looking like it was shorter. My hair looked great at my shoulders.....

I grabbed a duffel bag and pulled a pair of white faded ripped skinny jeans that made my legs longer, I looked around to see Zayn muscle shirt lying on the floor. Perfect. I thought to myself, I threw that in there.

Then I went to the closet to find my navy velvet studded wedges, and my white bandeau bra I threw those in the bad to. I needed to stop. I needed to stop being such a goody two shoes! I needed to stop letting guys think they can walk all over me and cheat on me, they want to see a badass and tease? Well they haven’t seen anything yet...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We parked the car by the park and started to walk on a shopping strip filled with shops, cafes, and restaurants.

“Can we please go eat already!?! I’m hungryyyyyy!!!!” Niall rubbed his stomach dramatically.

“I want to cut my hair” I blurted out shocking Niall.

“WHAAAAAAT!?!” he stopped and he was gob smacked, I giggled.

“It’s dead Niall! I also want to die it brown” I shrugged casually.

He took a hold of my long hair and started to play with it softly.

“I like it just the way it is” he half smiled at me and kissed my cheeky long and carefully.

His face started bursting with streaks of pink. I smiled at his sweetness.

“come on” I grabbed his hand and then the pink on his face switch to cherry red, I just laughed.

We pulled into the big salon me and Ele usually go to, my regular hairstylist come running towards me and Niall, Niall was alarmed at first but I squeezed his hand to let him relax a little.

“Oh My Goodness!!! WHY IS YOUR HAIR UP!?!?!” David yelled at me smacking my wrist, scolding me for not taking care of my hair. Niall just started hiding his face into the wall laughing.

“David… I want to cut my hair…..to my shoulders” I said slowly, David wasn’t taking it very well. He just stared at me blinking, Niall was dying of laughter right about now.

“Have you lost your mind?!?! I’m not doing it!” he put his hands in the air crossing his arms across his chest.

“Fine. I’ll do it myself!” I teased both of them walking to a pair of scissors on a random station table.

David fell onto his knees dramatically and begged repeatedly screaming “no” over and over.

“Please! Ok ok ok ok!!! I’ll do it! But don’t blame me if-“he cut himself off as he was holding my hair to visualize, he saw what I saw he grinned ear to ear and shooed Niall away.

“OMG! I know the perfect shade of brown!” he clapped his hands and summoned his team to get to work on me. Niall kept complaining about how he was hungry so David ordered pizza because Niall whining was getting on his last nerves.

As David got his scissors out ready, I closed my eyes and let out deep breaths. I have been growing my hair since 8th grade it got to my waist literally! It used to be naturally curly curly like Danielle’s but it eventually turned into a wavy calm effect, but now it was plain straight. Dead.

“Open your eyes, love” David commanded me

I opened my eyes to look at the reflection of myself. Was this even me? I looked different wayyyy different. Good.

“It will be better with color”

Niall yelled from the other room that we had 3 hours till we have a management meeting! Shit!

David dyed my hair a medium brown, and revived it. It looked shiny, revived and healthy again. It was a inch past my shoulders, it framed my face perfectly. David handed me my clothes to change into. I already had my eyes concealed and added mascara, I put my outfit on and smiled cunningly at myself in the mirror.

“You done yet!?! We have 30 minutes!” Niall complained over the door.

I opened the door to reveal myself. My new stronger self, Niall’s eyes went the same exact size as a owl, his mouth was dead hanging on the ground, he was stuttering to say something. I raised my eyebrow and smiled at him.

“You were saying?” I said slowly. David just nudged Niall giggling at his reaction. I grabbed Niall’s hand as he turned red and just started mumbling something rubbish, I waved goodbye and thanked to David.

We were half way to the car as Niall stopped me and starred at me for a second, I was confused for a minute till his lips crashed on to mines. I didn’t push him back or stop it, I actually kissed him back.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid my hands on his chest. It felt nice, it was such a soft sweet kiss dancing on my lips lightly he pulled away and smiled big at me. He laid his forehead against mine.

“You don’t know how long I wanted to do that” he said breathlessly, I couldn’t feel his hot breath against my lips.

“Niall, why didn’t you say anything?” I moved back a little shocked. Why didn’t he? He never seemed interested at all, he always felt like a great best friend. Not more than that though.

“I guess I got scared, that Zayn and Harry would have you first and you deserved better than me.” He shrugged and looked at the ground disappointed. I grabbed his chin, and gave him a soft peck on his cheek.

“I’m not good for you. I’ll break your heart and I don’t want to” I let a tear fall down to my face. I continued on since he didn’t say anything else.

“Niall you are going to find that girl one day, I just know it” I half smiled at him and he smiled sadly back at me.

“Yeah I know that too, but you will always be the most stunning girl I ever met” I laughed nervously, I grabbed him in for a hug. I shrugged and let him go then realized we only had 10 minutes till the meeting. I grabbed Niall’s hand fast and we sprinted to the car. Finally on my way to face my fears and pain.