Chapter 36

I woke up to the voices from downstairs and the sound of plates being clattered together making a bell noise.

Me and Harry both sat up.

I smiled at him weakly giving him a peck. Then off into the bathroom to brush my teeth and to brush out my hair.

Hmmm...my hair is getting a little longer now I guess.

I leave my hair down and finish washing my face off.

I walk over to the closet to get a light blue cami and a white long silk robe.

I was only wearing my PJ shorts, a cami, my house slippers, and a robe.

I came out to see Harry already dressed to but he was still a little sleepy, and his hair was a complete mess. I grab the grey hoodie from his bag and put it on him, and passing him a pair of sweatpants and a muscle shirt.

"You hungry?" I saw checking my phone.

"Absolutely" he takes my hand and takes us both out the room and at the staircase top steps. I hold up my hand to stop him in his tracks.

He looks at me a bit confused till I sit on the reel and slide down the staircase like a little kid. I laugh all the way knowing I have done this with Emilio and Michael a MILLION times every holidays as kids.

"Woah. My girlfriend is a badass." I laugh and he runs down the stairs meeting me at the bottom.

I take his arm and lay my head on his shoulder as we walk into the large oversized kitchen.

"Good morning, Bonjour, buenos días." I chirp as I greet everyone in the kitchen.

Michael and Emilio were fighting over the pancake syrup, Alex and Victoria were trying to make Allison smile.

My mum, Arlene, and my grandmother were making breakfast, with Sara making the sweet pastries.

Arthur sat at the head of the table reading a newspaper while holding his baby son.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and some greeted us back with "good mornings" in either Spanish or French, some waved back, some scoffed in disgust. I rolled my eyes at the scoffs and I point out the place where me and Harry were sitting to Harry. He nods and is greeted by Alex's welcoming smile.

I walk over to the women and they greet me with kisses on the cheeks. My mother stops me to whisper in my ear.

"I'm very upset with you...You ignored your grandmothers instructions and you didn't greet your Aunt's last night.....They were very upset by your actions." My eyes start to tear up. I tried to sniffle less loudly and nodded.

"They are not up yet, but I want you to apologize" she snapped at me.

I felt so sick and upset with me, my aunt's only came to see me. They even prepared to put up with their own controlling bossy older brother. That they haven't seen since I was 12!

I walked over to the dinning room seat by Harry, he squeezed my hand wanting to know what was wrong with me. I just replied back with a half smile.

My grandmother put two plates of food infront of us.

Harry was having so much. My grandmother was trying to make him gain ten pounds?

He made three eggs, four pancakes, six slices of bacon, and orange juice with a small cup of tea. His eyes went wide and his grin grew big.

I had one egg, three slices of bacon, cinnamon toast, a Belgium waffle, a small bowl of strawberries, and with water as my drink. I never really ate much around my family...they always freaked me out when I was eating with them. It caused me to hardly eat at all.