Chapter 16

When I arrived at the Lobby just wearing a plain white tank top, a red checkered button down shirt with just plain dark jeans, and my black TOMS. I knocked on the door to only find it open?

Ok that’s really strange, I guess he just left it open. I shrugged off the weird feeling and walked into the huge living room to find him anywhere, was he playing games with me? I just had this sharp pain hit my stomach at that instant, when I saw girl clothing laying sloppily on the couch.

“No” I whispered to myself trying to defeat the denial that was flooding my heart. Sadly the Denial lost the battle because I heard noises come from the master bedroom. My heart sunk, I tried to hold back tears. I walked quietly to the Master bedroom door and I stopped and stood there for a minute. 

Am I being silly? Harry wouldn’t do this to me..
Then I opened the door all the way.
My whole entire body was frozen
I couldn’t move from shock
The pain and emotions I was feeling were soo unbearable.

I can’t breathe.

Tears started to run down my cheeks like Niagara Falls, they hit my skin like acid.
On the bed was Harry knocked out, naked. With Caroline.

She smiled cunningly at me and wrapped her naked body in the bed sheets. Walking forward to me like the devil was coming towards me. I wanted to kill her. I wanted to hit her.

I wanted to cause her the pain she’s caused me this very second. I wanted her to suffer these emotions that were all going through my head at once. All the negative thoughts. The voices. The pain.

“Were all finished here dear, why don’t you just go back from where you come from?” she hissed at me like a snake, her words felt like venom was injected into my heart with those words.

“YOU BASTARDS!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, without warning or thinking, I slapped Caroline across the face and she fell to the ground. Astonished by my actions she placed her long fake nailed hands on her cheek, staring at me with her eyes that screamed FEAR.HATERED.

From that second Harry woke up and looked around confused and grabbing onto his head, he let out a groan of pain. Then his eyes looked up at me. His eyes were now the most disgusting thing to look at, all I could think was disgust.

Harry was a disgusting bastard for doing this to me, to hurt me more than I was already damaged, to slice open the scars that were once heeled by HIM. HIM. 
“I hate you” I spat at him through my teeth, letting out all my tears like they were held behind a flood gate. They dropped onto the floor like hard rain.
Those 3 words hit him and pain and confusion slapped him across the face.

He looks at Caroline then noticed he was naked. He was trying to act innocent. Please Harry could never be innocent. He made me sick. 
I viciously pulled the ring on my finger off and threw it at the ground.

“How could you! I was going to give you my life. My everything and you do this to me! When will people stop trying to cause me pain! I thought you were going to be the one to heal me! But NO! I cant trust anyone anymore. I hate you Harry Edward Styles.” I ran my hand through my hair, I was now choking on my own tears. I can’t stay here. I need to get away from here.

I ran out. My legs were burning, it felt like I was running on hell. Hell was everywhere. No escaping it because there was no hope at all to feel happiness because life and love is bullshit. Life was a sick game, that we all had to play.
I heard Harry running after me. I quickly went into the stairwell, I sprinted down those stairs and then I found myself in the lobby.

I bumped into a worker and he just grabbed me by the shoulders trying to comfort me asking me if I was ok, or if I need help. Nobody could help me. No one could make the pain I was feeling go away. What made him think he could?
“Lydia please!” I heard Harry shout across the Lobby. I was release of the strangers grasp and continued to walk away from harry. He eventually grabbed my arm, and turned me around to face him. His eyes were red and full of tears that were sprinkled all across his face now uncontrollably. 
“Please listen to m-“

I slapped him.

My hand hit his face like a furious wasp attacking its irritating threat. He stood there in shock and his grasp now was loose around my hand. I snapped it out of his control and ran out of the building.
I ran to my car and my whole body shook because I was now hysterically sobbing my eyes out. I finally put the key in the engine, the car roared to life.

I drove furiously mad, trying to get far away as possible from Harry.

I come across the corner of my street and a large truck almost hits me. I stopped the car.

I rest my head on the steering wheel now trying my best to breathe. For some reason I was disappointed that the truck didn’t struck me and killed me right there, I wanted to die.

I had no reason to live. Life was just emotionally painful for me to take much of it anymore.

I parked the car a block away. I slowly walked with my head down to my front door. It was open, I noticed that everyone was there now.

I stepped in and the room got dead quiet. Everyone looked at me with shock and fear, just by the look of their faces. I just broke down right there. Curling in a ball, crying my eyes out till all the liquid in them were as dry as rock.
Libby grabbed my head and tried to comb the hair out of my face, trying to communicate with me. I could barely hear or see. Than all the sudden everything went to darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~

ok 3 more fans c: and 2 votes come on i know you can do it and yeah, when i wrote this it was incredibly hard a'f! i put all my imagination and soul into it.. and i can't believe it :D 104 reads already!?! :D too happy.thanks!

&&& i also want your opinion, do you think she should be with Zayn, Niall, Or Harry?? leave a comment c:

-Lidia xx