Chapter 48

“Can we stop by a frozen yogurt place?” Niall screamed from the lounge area.

Summer vacation had started. I was an opening act sometimes for the boys concerts and the fans seemed to enjoy my performances and they ask me questions, they respected me now just as much as they adore Danielle and Eleanor.

 Libby and Jamie were in Florida with Sophie, they were renting a nice beach house to stay in for the summer. Sophie now was able to run as fast as me, and Jamie even started to learn sign language to communicate with Sophie. She was coperating so well with her physical therapy, but slowly at a slow pace she was failing horribly to get over the fact that she lost the only parent that ever loved her. Niall was really jealous of the fact that Libby got Sophie for the summer since well..Niall is just so over protective over the little girl, he always has been since the day he saw her pretty brown eyes.

 Danielle was busy with her dancing gigs and Eleanor signed up for a political program this summer to learn more about her major.

 I left the soccer team, since we never got along with each other and I was getting frustrated and tired of it.

 So here I am now, sitting on me and Harry’s shared bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about things on the One Direction tour bus.

 It was quite big; it had a kitchen area, 3 SMALL bedrooms, 2 tiny bathrooms, and a lounge room. Although it was a tour bus and I was the only girl here, the boys treated me as if I was a guy too. So yeah I officially seen all of 1D naked, I giggled to myself thinking about it too.

I’m actually really happy that I am performing in front of people, sharing my talent, and enjoying myself. It was such a great feeling to experience! I didn’t even get nervous going out there. I just song covers of my favorite songs and then the boys would help me with the last song, then they would start their performance.

 “Why froyo?!” Zayn questioned from outside the door.

 “Let’s get fat and get ice cream instead!” Louis cheered as everyone else screamed in agreement.

 I looked down to examine my outfit again, I was wearing a ocean blue tie dye sports bra and some random pair of white distressed shorts.

 “Can I come in?” I heard Harry’s voice from the other side of the door, I got up to open it and when I did his eyes went big and round at what I was wearing.

 “Stop gawking!” punching his shoulder as I fell back onto the bed looking up at the ceiling.

 “I’m aloud to! Your mines and I’m ours so we are only aloud to look at each other” Harry fell right beside me as he looked up at I was observing.

 “What’s on your mind?” I turned my head around to see his beautiful green orbs sparkling at me with his lips shaped in a cute smile.

“Nothing really..” He pulled me in his chest, resting my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat rapidly.

“Well there must be something bothering you love?” Harry questioned again, as he wrapped his arms around my tiny body as he brushed his hands lightly on my soft hairless arms. Chills went through me as a cold sensation went all throughout me making my stomach a cage for butterflies.

 Haz looked at me one more time trying to dig deeper, I sighed giving in already as he flashed a smirk.

 “My ‘Dad’ wants to meet you and the boys in August..” he stopped all his movement in paralyzed fright. I knew he would react like this..

 “What did he say?”

 “He just wanted to meet you..but we are going to have to go to the Hampton's although..” I rolled my eyes at the location we would have to go. I didn’t dislike the geography of the environment..I just hated the people who were there around.

 “ok.” He said going back to his normal mood of before. My mouth fell open just a little bit at his response.

 “You’re so weird”

 “And your beautiful” he winked at me making my cheeks turn crimson.

 He immediately smashed his lips on mines as our lips both moved against each other’s aggressively and passionately at the same time.

 I savored the taste of his tongue gliding against my bottom lip as are tongues both took a chance to connect with each other.

 He took off his shirt leaving his toned torso out to see on display, I began to trace the his abs delicately with my soft fingers, he moaned into my mouth giving me so much satisfaction. Harry pinned my wrist to the sides of my head getting on top of me as he straddled my hips closer to his.

 Harry started to pull down my shorts and when he did he didn’t even have to unzip or un-button...I was already getting to small for my clothes now anyways.

 He then placed us up at the top of bed, he was on top as he started to suck on my neck viciously making my breathing heavier and heavier. Harry started to blow cold icy wind onto the newly vulnerable patches on my skin as I sucked my bottom lip into my teeth trying my hardest to not let the boys hear us at all.

Harry saw that I was holding back so he lightly traced his warm tongue up and down tracing the fresh marks trying to get a sound out of me

 “Let them here you. It just shows how much I love you” he said into my ear as his tone of voice was lustful and raspy.

 He continued on and then I let out a moan directly into his ear as he chuckled causing his chest to vibrate against mines feeling the vibrations go against me as my body felt his chuckle.

 “I want you now” Harry growled into my ear as I let out a whimper in pleasure.

We both felt the bus stop then the cheering of the boys getting off of it heading to get dessert made us both give each other cheeky smirks.

We had our own time together. Alone. Able to make all the noise we need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

So.........

It's pretty outside.

I am in a great mood.

The pain in my back and sides are bareable thanks to the injections.

OH & If I killed you because of the GIF........Don't worry I died too XDD hahaha

But I am NOW planning the Niall Fanfic c: It's just goign to be soo......-_______- NO more info. sthappp talking Lidia! -_- ......... ._. sowwy

I wanted to upload for you guys since....I don't know i guess I am happy that this book has over 30,000 reads c: 

15 votes. 25 COMMENTS. & 2 fans. For the next chapter..............................

A WHOLE LOTT OF DRAMA, BETRAYAL, SADNESS, AND LOSS......

-Lidiaxx