Chapter 8

I woke up to the sunlight from the bay window flashing at my eyes, I noticed Harry next to me sleeping peacefully snoring a little. I laughed lightly than it took me 4 minutes to get out of his grasp.

I did and tiptoed into the bathroom and undressed to take a shower letting the underwear hit the cold marble floor. As I got in, I wash my hair and washed my body with a scented body scrub and than I was preparing to rinse off as I heard water leaking into the toilet. I opened my curtain.

"What the hell? I'm taking a shower" I annoyedly stated but it was clear to him already.

"I don't mind" he proudly speaks with a sheepish smile.

"Well I do" I warned irritated waiting for him to leave, I was so afraid of seeing me fully exposed behind this white shower curtain.

"Can I join you?" Harry asked innocently finishing up.

"Saving water is good for our earth" He cockly suggested raising his eyebrow.

My deathly look pierced into his eyes, he took the hint and laughed walking out of the bathroom finally.

I got the towel of the rack and wrapped myself in it than I stood there frozen realizing that my clothes were out there and that I should of brung them in here. So I looked out the bathroom door to my surprise to see Harry wasn't there. I tiptoed to my suit case, got a pair of lacey red matching underwear and bra, and a pair of light brown explorer shorts.

Than I noticed Harry's shirt and smiled to myself. I picked up the wrinkled blue button down over sized shirt and put it on and to be surprised that it looked amazing on me, I had to roll the sleeves up to my elbows because of how long his muscular arms were. I let my long hair fall to my back and slipped on my black converses. 

I walked out into the hallway and into the kitchen where I find the completely naked Harry Styles eating a banana. 

"Seriously?" I say past him grabbing a water out the fridge. 

"Is that my shirt? Looks great on you but it look better on my hotel room floor" he flirted carelessly winking at me taking another bite.

"Yeah it is but I agree with you....it does look better on me" I winked at him and pinched his bum as I walked past him. He squealed like a girl and turned a shade of crimson and laughed at me.

I toss him his black boxers and kiss his lips. He pulls me in for more but I slap his chest playfully. 

"Come on get dressed! Before Ele sees you like this!" 

"I think she's already used to it" he laughed 

I walk to my laptop and send a quick email to my friends Maya, Libby ,and Christa back home telling them the trip is great and that I'll Skype them later on tonight. 

I sent Alex and Michael a email asking about how everything was...even though only Alex my 6 year old little brother would read it.

I sent Victoria and Emilio an email and photo about the trip. Emilio is my cousin he's like the dorkiest cousin I have ever had but he was the best cousin ever, he plays Football just like me but he's on a Stanford scholarship he's dating Victoria Justice. Yeah I said it Victoria Justice. Victoria was our childhood friend soo I knew her before she became famous, Emilio always claimed that he would marry her one day when we were little kids.

They were soo perfect for each other. I remembered going to our Grandfather's Ranch and play around in the gardens, having tea and Macaroons with Grandmother and making silly faces behind her back with our Fans. My grandparents gave Emilio permission to date Victoria and they have been together since then. After I got done, I checked my email and saw nothing yet but just junk mail.

As I logged off and got out the chair someone picked me up by the waist and carried me out the hotel door to my surprise to find 4 hyper guys and 1 angry Ele.

"You two are finally together?" Louis and the boys shout. 

Me and Harry stand there awkwardly trying to look in different directions of our eyes.

"Wait? You haven't asked her Harry?!" Liam shouts at him in a annoyed irritated tone. 

"Lydia is still single!" Niall and Zayn come towards me with their kissy faces on. I laughed.

Harry gives them dirty looks and they step back awkwardly. 

Harry puts his arm around my waist.

"Look" I push his arm away 

"Harry I'm not something you can claim yours without asking me." 

"Oh no" Niall says stepping back to the elevator with the boys. Leaving just Ele with us.

"Lydia, I love you but I am scared of what management will do to us and-" He started to ramble on frightened about the thought making me feel like he doesn't even want this...

"If you want to be with me, kiss me, and tell me you love me than we are going to have to face them eventually, I mean I haven't told my family about 'us' and you and Ele know how serious that is!" I say into his eyes with a bit of annoyance and a stern look into his eyes, seeing that they have dropped the whole cowardly sense.

He sighs and looks at Ele who looks like she's about to kill him if he says anything else that will upset me.

"Ok" he smiles defeated and pulls me into his arms bowing his head down to kiss me tenderly on the lips, they tasted sweeter than ever before. I feel my feet being lifted off the ground as he held me tighter in his arms upwards into the air as our lips still brushed over each other. 

He lets me down and pulls his lips away from mines, I open my eyes to meet his and he smiles charmingly back at me. I step back and walk over to Ele to stand next to her, he pulls his mobile out to finally make that call that could make all of us happy.

"I'll give management a call" he winks at me making the butterflies in my stomach slam into the walls of my stomach. He started to dial the contact number and thats when Ele pulled my arm dragging me away from Harry before he could even have them pick up the phone.  

I hope they say yes....and let us be.