Chapter 25

Lydia POV (1 WEEK)

I just got home from practice, I ran over to Ele and Libby on the couch laying on top of them both. Exhausted!

“Even if you are light as a feather, you still need to get off!” Ele pushed my legs off of her laughing.

“My body aches soooooo bad!!!!! We had to do suicide drills all day because Delilah got into a fight with the new girl” I whined like a little kid getting into Libby’s face, she just petted my head and did a silly duck face going back to her phone.

“I can’t believe I won’t see him for another month” Libby said softly looking like she was about to cry. I moved a little to where I was sitting next to her consoling her like I do with Ele.

“At least you have to wait a month! I waited half a year!” Eleanor screamed running into the kitchen

“See now you two are going to end up having crying sessions all night!”

I pushed by them both and ran up to my room, I closed the door quietly. I walked over to the mirror and noticed the bruise on my ankle. Ahhh! That new girl was wayyyy out of hand!

I started to strip off my clothes and head for the shower. When I turned on the shower it felt soo relaxing and soothing, the warm water hit my skin with such a perfect pressure it wasn’t too hard or to weak. I just stood there for a while thinking.

I miss him. I need him. I love him. Those 3 sentences have been in my mind all this week since…the kiss.

My lips started to tingle and viabrate again, they did this soo often lately….my lips ached for his so badly that it was slowly killing me..

I only wanted him, just him, and I hope he only wants me.

Zayn. Now everytime I thought about him…I don’t know I feel that he would be more like a brother to me. Although I did flirt with him and tease him the first time I met him. He just seemed to treat me like such a prize around people, showing me off. I wasn’t going to be treated like that again. Not like a fucking new power ranger doll a kid showed off at show n tell in daycare. I’m so tired of those games, that’s why I don’t feel the feelings I have for Zayn. He was truly a little boy.

I finished washing my hair, washing myself, and cleaning my face. I walked out with the towel wrapped around me and I noticed I was getting a skype call from…my cousins? So I answered it.

“Hey”

“OMFG!!! YOU DIDN’T TELL US YOU DATE HARRY STYLES!!! AND NOW YOUR ON TO NIALL HORAN? YOU DIRTY-“ I cut one of them off because I didn’t want to hear anymore.

“Its not like that! AND no we are not dating anymore…just friends.” I trailed off and looked away a little sad. They both looked at me as if I was a mad person and then they just stood there in shock for no reason.

“How could you!?!”

“what?”

“Break up with Harry Styles!” all the anger in me boiled up, if only they knew!

“He cheated on me!....technically…”

“TECHNICALLY!?!” they both shouted at me at the same time in unison…..creepy

“Yes and why did you call? I don’t want to be scolded by you two all night you know?”

“oh yeah yeah, we wanted to know if you wanted to come down to Rio to see us” they returned to their loving selfs, the people I actually know!

“Did you ask Uncle Julius?” I asked a little suspicious. See Marian and Cintia were spoiled so they could basically do whatever….as long as they passed it by their father..my uncle.

“Yes! You will be staying in the beach house with us!”

“Bring Libby!”

“And Ele”

“I want to know how shes so pretty!” I laughed so hard I was about to fall out of my chair dying. I sobered up and returned to the mad people on my computer.

“You are already a model/Dancer! You are spontaneous!” I wasn’t lying either. They both were. I always looked up to them, they were so beautiful, smart ,and athletic. I guess you can say THEY use to be the girls my family would be over protective with.

“Yeah, I know” Cintia replied sticking her tongue out like a child, Marian just scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Marian had Strawberry blonde hair, light olive skin, pretty green eyes, and big pouty lips that were more prettier than Angelina Jolies. She was always the nice-kindhearted person out of all my cousins, she was more…Posh. Cintia had Jet black hair that was straight but in some way it was unique, beautiful sky blue eyes, and tan skin. She was the more self conceited person but was always the silly one in sooo many ways.

“Well when do you want us to leave? I ‘m already a month a head of my work in all my classes, and my professors wouldn’t mind. I mean I over work. You know me.” I smiled big at them pointing my fingers at me showing off my smarts.

“Oh shh! And what about the day after tomorrow?” my eyes got huge. What!?! That’s not enough time!

“Not enough time!”

“well take it or leave it! Or you will be missing out on the hot nice sun down here” they smiled cunningly at me.

I sighed and nodded. They started to jump up and down and get too excited.

“WHAT IS THAT!?!?! Lydia keep it dow-“ Libby and Ele busted through the door looking at me confused then I pointed to the laptop screen. Libby came a little closer to look and her expression dropped to totally annoyed, and tried to muffle herself with one of my pillows.

“Want to go to Rio?” I asked them calmly and casual. Eleanor nodded like crazy and ran to her room to pack. Libby just stared at us in shock.

“Have you lost it!?! We have school!” She screamed with her mouth still wide open.

“just ask your professor to send your assignments over email, duh!” I explained to her.

“ohhhhhhhhhhh, I feel retarded now” she fell back onto my bed making it a mess again!

“Well, I guess we are all going” I smiled big at them both, who were now singing to Kiss you that just now popped up on the radio. I sigh and shake my head. I turned around to see libby giving a look of shame at them.

“smh! Shake my head” I just laughed at Libby and told her to pack. She replied with a pout and “No….to lazyz!”

“Can One Direction come?!?!?!” Cintia screamed getting her face right into the camera, Marian just slapped her head and scolded her to calm down.

“I don’t know….and they only 3 people I would feel comfortable inviting out of all of them is Niall, Louis, and Liam”

“You better bring them all or I will not be making dinner!” Cintia warned us, right when she said that Libby came over and grabbed my shoulder shaking me.

“I WANT THOSE BRAZILIAN FOOD! SHE CAN COOK! OK? I’M IN NEED OF FOOD TO CURE MY BROKEN HEART!” she then got really close in my face making the weirdest troll face ever.

“INVITE THE CURLY MONKEY AND BIG EYES! I WANT FOOD!” she then pointed to Cintia who was dying of laughter.

“HER FOOD! NOT TACO BELL!” she then just walked backwards slowly and creepily.

“yay! I get to meet 1D” Cintia started to cry. Oh god

“Shut it! Now Lydia isn’t going to enjoy her vacation!”

“its ok” I lied

“I will be fine, just bring me to your company when you go to rehearse I want to see what you two are doing” I smiled moderately

“Ok, well see you soon” Marian waved at me before hitting the end button.

I buried my head into my arms. I still want my space from them, Including Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I actually do have cousins like that.....o.o

and yes! their real names are Marian and Cintia! c: big Directioners like me c: