Chapter 18

Harrys POV
Ever since I ran Caroline out of my apartment, I have been sitting on the large sofa in my living room. Alone. In the dark. I was ashamed of myself.

 I was sitting in the dark to hide my face from the sun because I was so disgusted with myself. How I hurt the only girl I truly loved in my entire life, the girl you I looked forward to be with once I woke up in the morning. She gave me a reason to smile.She was my everything.

Now I have stabbed her in the back.
I sat in the dark for 9 hours, with 3 bottles of Rum gone by.

 I was intoxicated, clueless, in pain, disgusted, and angry. I couldn’t explain the way I felt right now in this moment, I felt useless, like a waste of space on earth, or dust. Taking another large gulp of the throat drying rum, the front door busted open in surprise. I jumped a little but then I saw that it was Louis and Liam standing at the doorway looking at me like I was dead road kill on the side of the road.
“Get up you arsehole!” Louis commanded towards me, I have never seen him this pissed off before, I knew I was in for it now.
“Why are you here?” I mumbled loud enough for them to hear against the bottle.
Louis balled his hands into large strong rock like fist and marched over to where I was seated and slapped the bottle out of my hand. He then grabbed me by my front collar and got in my face, he resembled a mad bull that just spotted the color red, and he was ready to kill.

“Why?! Well would you preferred if Zayn or Niall came instead to beat the living hell out of you? Because I sure as hell will do it myself!” the fury in his eyes was unbelievable, his eyes weren’t their usual crystal blue diamonds, but a dull dark blue that was so intensively freighting that I was afraid he was going to murder me that second.

“Louis let him go, he doesn’t deserve anything out of you. Be the better per-“ Liam tried to calm him down but that sentence triggered Louis to cut him off.
“I TRUSTED HIM MATE! I TOLD HIM THE DAY AFTER HE MET HER THAT SHE WASN’T TO BE PLAYED WITH! SHES LIKE ONE OF MY SISTERS! I CARE FOR THIS GIRL AS IF SHE IS MY BLOOD! THE THINGS SHES BEEN THROUGH IS HORRID AND HE HAD TO RUIN THE MOMENT WHERE SHE WAS FINALLY HAPPY FOR ONCE IN HER SAD LIFE! I THOUGHT HE COULD HAVE MADE HER HAPPY! BUT NO! MY OWN BEST FRIEND PLAYS HER AS IF SHES A WHORE!” he pushed me down on the couch with such a strong powerful force and spat at me with those words. Every time he opened his mouth to say a new word, they hit me right across my face with Pain and grieve. 

“You listen to me! Lydia has already been through so much shit already that you just added it on the cherry on top! She’s been depressed mostly all her life! She’s almost attempted suicide 4 times in her life! If you haven’t noticed! She still has scars from where she harmed herself! She can’t even trust anyone without thinking someone will cause her pain and misery!” he started to step away slowly to the door. Still looking at me as if I were a disgusting mutt.

“Why? Why do you feel that you have to do these things to girls harry? Just tell me? Because Lydia wasn’t just ANY girl, she is a special one, and you just blew it.” He waved his hand and the air and let it down disappointedly and just left. Liam still stood there by the doorway, in shock by the information Louis just shared with me.

My insides hurt more than they already did, I was causing more pain already she had on her….I was a cowardly bastard.

“Just clean yourself up. We have a meeting with management in 3 weeks about this. Until then don’t do anything stupid” he just shrugged and looked at the floor, he couldn’t bear to see my face because he was so disappointed at me. After that they both left me there. In my flat to rot. Alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. 

I feel like I want to delete this story.

I just feel like I am a terrible writer and the reason of that is because nobody is fanning me, or even not once commenting. 

I just rather write this story for my friends instead of people who are really not appreciative but yeah. 

I'm posting alot of chapters tonight for my friends who want to read the rest of it. I'm working on the Christmal chapters. so yeah.

-Lidia x