Chapter 37

After Breakfast I went to have a small talk and tea with my Aunts catching them up with my life. Talking about Harry and me.

They adore him. Their opinion really gets me the most. They are like two mothers to me.

I walked into the living room to see Harry and Alex on the piano.

Victoria and Emilio were around them.

“So, you’re 18 and you don’t know how to play piano?!” the six year old scolding Harry, everyone laughed at Harry’s “offended” reaction.

“Well Harry isn’t a genius like you are” I interrupt their laughing session to walk over to where they were.

I sit down right on the seat and Harry kisses my lips.

Everyone just “ewwwws” we ignore them as we part away and smile at them.

“Want to do a Christmas song?” Emilio suggested brightly to Alex.

“Alex shrugged and got a piece of sheet music out and started to play perfectly “The Christmas song”

I began to sing the beginning. Then Me, Harry, and Victoria sing it all together through

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

Jack Frost nipping at your nose

Yuletide carols being sung by a choir

And folks dressed up like Eskimos
Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe

Help to make the season bright

Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow

Will find it hard to sleep tonight
They know that Santa's on his way

He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh

And every mother's child is gonna spy

To see if reindeer really know how to fly
And so I'm offering this simple phrase

To kids from one to ninety-two

Although it's been said many times

Many ways, Merry Christmas to you
And so I'm offering this simple phrase

To kids from one to ninety-two

Although it's been said many times

Many ways, Merry Christmas to you

When we finished, there was claps behind us, we were startled at first but it was just Sara, Mum, Arlene, Arthur, and Grandmother.

“Such beautiful voices! And a talented young boy!” everyone giggled at Arlene’s thick accent.

Emilio was louder than us, so he got caught first with his ear being pulled.

“Ah! I’m a grown man now!” He hissed at her, rubbing his ear looking frustrated and irritated.

“Oh shut up! Why can’t you play piano or sing like your girlfriend!”

“Because you know my focus is on football!”

She just clicked her lips, mumbling in Spanish walking off.

Everyone laughed while Victoria just wrapped her arms around my dorky cousin.

“Come on! We have to get changed!” I informed Harry Walking into the hallway.