chapter 32

“Are you coming home for thanksgiving?” Alex said through the phone sounding as if he was fighting over the phone with someone.

“No I’m sorry Alex, it’s just you know the weather and all I can’t make it this year” I said a little disappointed pouring a glass of water.

 Harry was looking at me a little sad and started to walk over to the island bar.

He grabbed the phone from me and started to talk to Alex.

“Hey Alex, don’t be sad….We will be there for Christmas. We promise!” he said trying to cheer up my little brother.

I dropped the piece of bread and my mouth hung open with the bread from my mouth falling out in shock.....WTF did he just say?!?

“Really!?! So I can finally meet you in person instead of webcam!?!”

He chuckled silently then replied back

“Yes. You get to meet me in person “finally”!”

 I was gobsmacked. No way was I going to let Harry go into the gates of hell, my family would eat him alive.

I stood there in shock as Harry just continued to talk plans with my little brother about spending Christmas with him.

Harry passed the phone back to me.

“Ummm Alex who’s at the house right now that you are spending thanksgiving with??”

“Well….Michael has to be over Tricia’s house for Thanksgiving with her family…..”

WAIT WHAT?? MICHAEL WAS GOING TO LEAVE ALEX ALONE ON THANKSGIVING!?!? WHERE’S MUM!?!

“Wheres mum!?!”

“She’s on a business trip…..you know we can’t talk about her work….”

I sighed into the phone taking deep breaths to relax me from freaking out. But how can I not!? My Little 6 year old little brother is alone. In a huge home. With no one. Great..

Then a idea popped into my head….wasn’t Emilio and Victoria still in L.A?

“Why don’t I call Emilio and Vic to come spend Thanksgiving with you! Or better yet why not Arianna?!”

“Can it just be Ari instead…only”

“Not again with this crush! You are 6 years old!”

“Age is just a number… like Harry told me”

I looked over at Harry who was now eating a piece of messy chocolate cake and looked at me when my brother had “snitched” on him.

He held his hands up back a way a little.

“I will deal with you in a minute!” I hissed. Then turned back to the phone. God he such a horrible influence!

“Well its going to be all 3 of you! AND don’t try anything!”

“Ok fine…no promises” I could feel my cheeky little brothers smile over the phone.

I gave the phone back to Harry who tried his best not to ruin the phone with smeared chocolate all over his hands.

I emailed Emilio about the situation. He messaged me back saying he would be there in 10. Phww!

But I was still in shocked about Harry…..Christmas….at my family’s main house…..

He then said his goodbyes and promises.

Pressing the end button confidently.

I crossed my arms looking at him as if he was soo in for it.

“You really want to commit suicide like that!?!”

“What? Your family cannot be that bad! Lydia it’s time that I meet your family…and it’s time for you to meet mines….” He trailed off in between parts.

I started to smile a little. I would finally meet his Mother?

Wow….what if I do something stupid and she hates me instantly?!?

I started to shake nervously.

 Harry noticed and hugged me, gently smoothing my hair out..

“Hey…My family will adore you, my mum will just really treat you like you are her own daughter.”  He kissed my temple and smiled at me.

I nodded and then I remembered….Emilio was

I just hope she will. But what about my family? Were they still able to forgive Harry’s honest mess up with Caroline? Or will they just really be so disappointed in me that they will stop loving me…