Chapter 20: Hard-earned Calmness

Finally, your long awaited chappiee is here.😂😆

This is barely edited

--------------------------

    Several people discussed it for a long time. In fact, they still couldn't discuss it for granted, but they somehow understood the current situation. Then Xiao He began to shout that he is hungry, so Uncle Li took out the items he had bought before going out. With food, the three people and a little kid divided it up.

    It was already dark, so Uncle Li took Xiao He to sleep in another room, Ren Xi realized that he might sleep in the same room as Yuan Mo, which is not good news for him.

    Yuan Mo simply went into the bathroom and took another bath because his clothes were wet with ice water again. He went into the bathroom for a while, then looked at Ren Xi again, then asked him, "Do you want to take a bath?"

    "I've already washed." Ren Xi glanced at him.

    "You can wash again...with me." Yuan Mo looked at Ren Xi almost flatteringly.

    But after hearing this, Ren Xi could hardly help freezing his mouth, so when Ren Xi raised his wrist to freeze Yuan Mo into an ice sculpture, Yuan Mo begged for mercy:

    "Well, it's me. I'm wrong! I’m just kidding! Don’t use your abilities anymore! Don’t use them!"

    Ren Xi blinked and watched Yuan Mo retract his head into the bathroom, shut the door, and listened to the sound of running water inside. Ren Xi suddenly felt that this man was pretty good.

    Because he slept all day and the night before, Ren Xi couldn't fall asleep at night. He lay on the bed and rolled around, staring at the stars outside the window to count. At this time, Ren Xi heard the sound of police cars honking outside. A police car was roaring and speeding down the street, occasionally seeming to be able to hear terrifying screams from far away.

    Some things are happening in this city, which is changing every minute and every second. The roaring sound of vehicle engines has not faded for a long time. Many people are eager to leave here, but many people don’t know. Therefore, they continue to live day after day. A Peaceful day.

    Ren Xi fell asleep unknowingly while thinking, and then the bathroom door opened. Yuan Mo, who had just taken a bath, walked out naked, but he was still a little bit ethical. Halfway through, he wrapped a bath towel around his waist.

    Yuan Mo looked at Ren Xi who was asleep on the bed.

    Ren Xi is not afraid of cold or heat. Naturally, he does not need to cover with a quilt. He is lying on his side and holding the quilt. This posture seems to give him a sense of security. Ren Xi's way of sleeping is pretty good, he doesn't snore, and he can maintain a posture until dawn. His hair seems to be longer. The white hair color is like silk, and it is spread on a barely clean pillow.

    "What a beauty." Yuan Mo sat beside Ren Xi, looking down at his face.

    Yuan Mo likes white very much. To be precise... what he likes is snow.

    Yuan Mo was born in winter. In his city, winter is also very long. It snows every year, covering the whole city with icy snowflakes, turning the fortress in memory into a world of ice and snow like a fairy tale.

    But fairy tales are also places that can never be reached.

    Yuan Mo stretched out his hand as if he wanted to touch Ren Xi. When he could almost touch Ren Xi’s soft skin, but soon he felt the lingering cold temperature on Ren Xi’s body, which seemed to make Yuan Mo calmer. A moment later, he retracted his hand without making any further movements.