Chapter 25: Blade of Ice

This is advance chapter

This is not Edited

---------------------

    According to Yuan Mo, the worms that parasitize the creatures and the one that Uncle Li shot to death before are completely two types of mutant worms. In other words, the two worms don’t go all the way, as they are. Where did it come from? Yuan Mo suspected that it might have been released deliberately by people in the laboratory.

    Uncle Li asked Zhang Qi if he was willing to go with them. If Zhang Qi was really besieged by a group of bugs, at least Uncle Li felt that Yuan Mo and Ren Xi would not be harmed if they were guarding here.

    But Zhang Qi refused. He shook his head and said, "I must return to my team. My team members are waiting for me. And there are many soldiers stationed here, I will not be threatened."

    Then Zhang Qi deeply. He glanced at Uncle Li, and said to him: "Uncle Li...is called Uncle Li, right? You saved me once today. This time, Zhang Qi, Zhang Qi, I will never forget it, and I will definitely return it in the future."

    Uncle Li laughed: "You are like a hero in a costume drama."

    Zhang Qi also smiled. He helped Uncle Li and others pull the cordon and let Uncle Li leave the scene in the van. However, as Zhang Qi went to pull the cordon, Uncle Li, Ren Xi and others climbed into the car one after another, but they did not notice that the corpse of the insect on the ground that was torn apart by a shot of Uncle Li got out of the corpse. A small, soft crawler, this bug does not fly. It slowly climbed onto the wheel of the van while Uncle Li and others were talking, and stuck to the bottom of the car.

    But no one would notice such a subtle incident. Uncle Li would not notice, nor would Ren Xi notice. Yuan Mo watched Ren Xi go. As for Xiao He, he has been shrinking in his seat in the car, and he is asleep wrapped in a blanket.

    When Ren Xi and others drove away from the scene, they saw that the groups of soldiers had entered the gate of the supermarket one by one, and in less than five minutes, Ren Xi and others who drove a distance heard the direction of the supermarket behind. There was a huge explosion.

    "They won't have any problems?" Ren Xi thought of Zhang Qi who was still on the scene. When Ren Xi looked back, he only saw fire and smoke in the supermarket in the distance.

    "No problem, they are all fighters." Uncle Li was relieved. This kind of scene might remind him of when he was young. Uncle Li who had been on the battlefield still maintained that blood and passion, even if he felt that he was old. , But when he picked up the gun, the marksmanship was still there.

    The van drove all the way out of BA City. There were many and crowded vehicles on the road. Fortunately, at least there was no traffic jam. Even if the traffic flow was slow, it still moved forward slowly. Ren Xi sat in the passenger seat and looked up. At the end of the sky, he noticed that several fighters that he had seen before were flying past. According to Uncle Li's introduction, they were still unmanned fighters.

    The direction the fighter flew was north, whizzing through the clouds, and suddenly you couldn't see it.

    The future was unpredictable, and several people couldn't help being a little silent. In fact, they didn't know where to flee, and they didn't know how to move forward without a goal. Although Ren Xi got this power, he felt that he was still very weak.

    Ren Xi turned around and asked Yuan Mo, who was sitting in the back seat: "When can I use the power?"

    Yuan Mo replied,