Chapter 26: Forgotten Memories

(Warning! This chapter contains Violence and Suicide. Read at your own risk.)

This is not Edited

---------------

    "Oh! So sad, you didn't recognized me so soon." The young man's voice even contained aggrieved, pitiful expression on his face.

    "My name is Yan Fan, I told you."

    Yes, that's him. Ren Xi recognized this young man. He once entered Ren Xi's domain in a way equivalent to an invasion. This guy is also a supernatural person, and it seems to be very tricky.

    "Why are you here?" Ren Xi asked. He paused and seemed to understand something. "You put that bug?"

    "Of course." Yan Fan said, "We also have some control over the mutation. Physical technology and making some interesting inventions can allow us to grasp more information more quickly."

    The situation is not good.

    Ren Xi stood up straight. He realized that he needed some help, such as waking up a few people in the van. You must know that Ren Xi is standing next to the van now. He only needs to knock on the door to get help easily. .

    But the boy seemed to see Ren Xi’s thoughts. He walked towards Ren Xi, ignoring the sharp blade of Ren Xi’s hand. Ren Xi raised his ice skate vigilantly, but the boy didn’t even blink his eyes. He reached out and grabbed Ren Xi's blade.

    "Did you know? You are very weak." The boy said, he held the ice skate with his bare hands, but his hand was not cut, and there was no blood at all. On the contrary, Ren Xi felt that the strength of this young man was amazing, and he almost couldn't hold his knife.

    "Look at your ice skate." Yan Fan easily snatched the ice blade from Ren Xi's hand and showed it to Ren Xi. He said, "This is just the shape of a knife, it doesn't have the hardness of a knife at all. Without the sharpness of a knife, it is just a small sculpture exuding cold air, which is not enough to cause any threat."

     The boy played with the ice skate in his hand. His movements were very skilled and natural, as if he had been trained countless times. The seemingly sharp ice skate seemed to be just like the boy said, it was just a good-looking toy.

    Ren Xi was speechless. In fact, he felt that his head was very painful. He just used a little bit of supernatural powers. It shouldn't hurt to such a degree, but Ren Xi was very painful, and he even opened his mouth because of the pain. There is no gas to breathe.

    Ren Xi knew that this young man must have done something, otherwise Ren Xi would not be so painful. He felt weak when he was snatched from the ice skate by the young man, his brain seemed to be disobeyed, and he did something to his body privately. Ren Xi even started to feel confused. He leaned on the car door and slid on the ground. He understood that he might be planted here, but before that, Ren Xi must think of a way...

    "Don't think about it, what are you? I can’t do it.” The boy seemed to see through Ren Xi’s thoughts. He smiled at Ren Xi: “My ability is thinking intrusion, do you understand... I will enter your brain and feel your inner heart? Voice."

    Yan Fan said, walking towards Ren Xi, he walked to Ren Xi’s side, squatted down and looked at Ren Xi, Ren Xi noticed that the boy had a nice face, black hair and black eyes, and his eyes were blue. Astringent, mixed with evil. It's just that he dyed his hair yellow, pierced his ears, wore some nondescript earrings, and dressed himself as a bad boy.

    "Thank you for your good evaluation of my appearance. Actually, I am very satisfied with my appearance."

    Yan Fan clearly felt Ren Xi's mental activity. He threw the ice skate in his hand over and reached out to touch Ren. Yan Fan's face and Ren Xi's cold temperature seemed to amaze Yan Fan. Yan Fan smiled and said, "Now, let me see what's in your brain."