Chapter 17: Cost

Author: Zi Jie

This is barely edited

-------------------------

"Brother!" Xiao He climbed out of the van. The child stood far away, but he still shouted. Ren Xi heard the voice of Xiao He. He slowly lifts his own body that was sitting from the ground and then he lift his head to see the one who have saved his life.

It is a young man who like a student. His age looks at most older than 20 years old, wearing a black jacket with a hood, he is also wearing a black jeans plus a black and white minimal canvas shoes. It's worth mentioning that, this young man is wearing a gloves, it is a pair of black thin gloves, but he just went to touch the monster when the right hand was set down.

The face of the young man is covered in half, it is covered with a hat, but you can still see that his eyes are bright. It is the same as his brother. That pair of purple iris.

This pair of eyes are really beautiful. Entrance hook, eyes deep, this caused his original handsome face to bring a hint of sunny-ness.

"Mr.....Are you okay? " He seem to be very interested in Ren Xi. He gives a smile, his one hand was also caught by Ren Xi, but he did not mind it, he seems to be doing it intentionally, so he can be near at Ren Xi. Ren feels that he is doing it intentionally, his breath sprayed to his cheek.

He doesn't know why, Ren Xi feels a little bit uncomfortable. For the other to do this slightly action to put his hand directly on the youth's face.

Then Ren Xi said that:"Leave me alone."

His hand that was in the youths face was squeezed. Ren Xi doesn't know if it was an illusion, he felt that the youth answered him in a wronged voice: "Well, Of course ...I will stay away from you, but you have to let go of my arms ..... "

Ren Xi's attention went to the others arm that was tightly caught. Ren Xi frowned deeper, he pinch the youths arm until his miserably call, then Ren Xi released the others arm.

"Why would you do that to me!" The poor man complained: "I just saved you!"

Ren Xi pretended that he didn't hear it, self-standing, he he shake-off the dust and blood on his body, he suspected that it is his own blood, but it is the monsters blood that have been splash on him when it has melted. The force of the monsters flame is strong the blood is still hot. Ren feels nauseous.

Li Shu is next to Xiao He who already can't wait. With his a little short legs, he struggles to run all the way to his brother's arms, which is a touching scene, the long lost brothers reunited.

Ren Xi has not yet change the clothes, the smell of blood on his body has not yet disperse, he went and greet Li Shu, claiming that he wants to return to the car and change his clothes.

"After bringing the two brothers to come on the van, we have to understand some specific situations, from their mouth. "Ren Xi said to Li Shu, he nodded his head and agreed. After Ren Xi got back to their van, he hastily and quickly stripped his clothes and put on a clean short sleeve T - shirt and sweatpants.

And then Li Shu and the two brothers went back to the van. Lately the crowds run on the bridge, now bridge is very empty, the sound of sirens came in the distance, and several people could not also not be able to stay so far, so the temporary first drive in the University, they must quickly change their position.

And in the way while driving, the youth has also started to introduce yourself:  "My name is Yuan Mo and this is my brother Yuan He, thank you for taking him to me."

Ren Xi's head ache, because of excessive power consumption. He feels tired, he really need to sleep but he cannot sleep because of the pain, he just lean back and doze then he closed his eyes. He is sitting in the back seat, next to him is the new member, little wo's brother yuan Mo.