Chapter 16: Decomposed

Author: Zi Jie

This is barely edited

+++++++++++++++

The ML is here. ≧∇≦

----------------------------

Li Shu listened quickly, he turned away and left Ren Xi. Of course, he also knew that he could not play any role in staying here because if you want to deal with a monster, the best way is to use another monster to deal with it.

The monster did not chase after Li Shu. He pointed it's big mouth to Ren Xi. Its appearance was too infiltrating. There was basically only one big mouth on the head, and the eyes and nose could not be seen. Only a sharp fang is directed at Ren Xi.

Mutation, It is clear that this product has only one mouth. It doesn't have eyes and nose. He doesn’t know what kind of sense it uses to detect the movements and positions of Ren Xi. But it is accurate and incomparable to the sense of Ren Xi, It opened the mouth and screamed at him. It is like a demonstration against Ren Xi.

Ren Xi actually felt a bit chilly. It is his first time to face this kind of strange thing. Before he was not afraid of people. At the moment, facing a real monster, It was really scary that Ren Xi felt that his legs have gone soft.

But Ren Xi is strong in the end, He is the kind of person who is strong and at the critical moment, even if he's nervous, his face is still calm. So in the eyes of outsiders, He is the kind of mountain that does not show up,  a high-profile person who was left behind.

But the real situation is...

Leave and move! Ren Xi’s heart soared. He fled to the side, and once again caught the monster’s grip, this monster reacts amazingly, even in the case of Ren Xi’s highly concentrated than the surrounding objects that the speed seemed to be slow, in his vision, the speed of the monster is still so fast.

I have to make it slower.

Ren Xi’s dodging thoughts came out, so he squatted on the ground and touched the floor of the mixed reinforced concrete with his own fingers. The temperature in the air dropped a lot, and the ground began to form a thin layer of ice. This layer of ice is not thick, so it is not slippery, but it is very sticky. When the monster will step on the side of the ice, the ice will spread up the monster's limbs.

The thing doesn't like the cold feeling. It makes a sharp squeak. The sound is like a cat clawing the blackboard. Its burnt black skin starts to glow red. The flames began to ignite even more. The temperature of the flames blocked the low temperature and the speed of icing. Obviously, Ren Xi intended to use ice to block the speed of the opponent. The plan failed.

"Fuck, it is an ice buster!" Ren Xi mouth whispered, no matter how he repeatedly lowered the temperature around him, the monster still maintained the raging fire on it, the temperature of the flame in its footsteps prevented the frost, This also caused the monster to not fear the power of Ren Xi.

Just in the stalls where Ren Xi and the monsters are deadlocked, the monster is leaning forward to launch the next attack on Ren Xi. Ren Xi felt that he could not escape. His immature abilities and his poor physical strength were not enough to resist such a quick and agile attack, but Ren Xi forgot, he also has some companions.

Li Shu went back and returned. He came back with a rifle. He fired a shot at the moment when the monster attacked Ren Xi, and Li Shu’s shot was very accurate,  he aimed at the monster’s head and chose a headshot.

However, Ren Xi, who is relatively close to the monster, can clearly see that the bullets hit the monster's head, like kicking an iron plate. It actually bounced back and hit the ground. It created a deep little hole, the bullet was set in there.