Chapter 5 : Temparature difference

Author: Zi Jie

EDITED

------------------------------

Ren Xi feels that his body is like a big fire ball, but this fireball sometimes suddenly drops into a hockey puck. The change between the temperature differences is simply a subterranean, fast-moving response.

  But this body temperature can be a torment for any human being, at least he can't stand it. He tried to use some methods to divert his attention, such as rubbing the glass on the window with his hand, the glass is very strong and hard, Ren Xi's joints began to get red and swollen. In the end, he even shattered the glass with a punch, and the broken glass tied him.

  Xiao He climbed up. He grabbed Ren Xi’s arm and pulled him back. He began to panic and opened the medicine box. He picked up the broken glass from Ren Xi’s hand one by one. Then wrapped it up with a gauze. The child did not stop wrapping the gauze, and he only stop until he has made Ren Xi’s hand a big scorpion.

    Then Ren Xi was quietly lying on the sofa and couldn’t move. It might be that the moment he really couldn’t stand it and lost consciousness in a short time. Anyway, he didn’t move, so he lay down and he's breath became smooth. ... No, it should be gradually weaker.

 Ren Xi’s breathing is weakening.

Xiao He soon discovered this, which may be beyond his expectation. He seized Ren Xi’s arm nervously. He found the temperature of the man’s hand is decreasing, it is the kind of slowly losing body temperature. Feeling, from a warm human to an icy object.

Do not! This is impossible!

Xiao He was scared, and in his impression this could not fail! His brother said: ‘As long as you are very fond of seeing someone at first sight, you kiss her (he), the success rate is 100%! Xiao He has been very convinced of this sentence, and he has confirmed that this method is practicable, and the success rate of what the bad guys have said is 'gene matching'.

   Therefore, Xiao He believes that  Ren Xi is unlikely to die.

   However, Ren Xi’s temperature is still decreasing. Xiao He finds that his breath has become even weaker. Even the ups and downs of the chest are inaudible. Xiao He is even more uncomfortable. This child does not understand why this is the case, he was scared. He was pale and even began to cry.

    But Xiao He is still very clever.

Realizing that crying can't solve any problems, he began to guess if he had made a mistake in his own step. He rushed and started pushing Ren Xi’s body hard, but Ren Xi still motionless and lay there pale.

   "Is it too little? Too little!" The child began to talk to himself. He recalled that when he was still in the lab, although the bad guys were very bad, they were really smart. They said that the body fluids above and below the body are all viruses. As long as they are contaminated, they will cause others to change. But for most people, this kind of change means death, and only a very small number of people can get terrible power.

    The effect of blood is the best, and saliva or perspiration is not a particularly good way, although the effect is fastest. Xiao He squatted down and began to rummage inside the car. He remembered that Ren Xi bought a fruit knife for cutting apples. The knife was placed in the storage cabinet in the car, but now it is being find by Xiao He.

Xiao He took the knife and took the courage to take a deep breath, while frowning seriously and said to himself:"Xiao He is very powerful, not afraid of pain! No pain!"

   When he finished, he took a knife and cut a hole in his white and tender little arm... Then he cried and immediately picked it up: "Well... it hurts so much pain and pain --"

Xiao He sighed painfully and climbed up to Ren Xi’s body, and dripped all the drops of blood from his arm into Ren Xi’s mouth, but his poor little arm is shaking because of the pain. Therefore, there is blood drops in Ren Xi's face. Fortunately, Xiao He finally opened Ren Xi’s mouth and put the wound on his arm on his lips.

  "Uncle will be better, get better soon."

Xiao He's pitiful sorrow was at Ren Xi's side, taking his cheek and letting Ren Xi's face.