Chapter 24: Scout

This is advance chapter

This not Edited

--------------------

    "The Worm Nest..." Uncle Li put his arm on the steering wheel and looked back at Yuan Mo: "Are you saying that the supermarket is full of these disgusting bugs?"

    "I'm not sure about that." Yuan Mo laughed. Said, "But these insects have to have a nest. They are numerous, can parasitize on humans, and hatch by absorbing nutrients, so I can confirm that their internal systems, like ants or bees, have a'queen'. Inside."

    Ren Xi felt a little dizzy. He was not good at dealing with this kind of insects, especially those ugly, small, seamless and numerous small insects, which would make him feel a little sick.

    The nausea made Ren Xi think more of it. He said: "Just now, a lot of people came out of the supermarket. Will there be others with worm eggs? They just haven't hatched yet..."

    "Maybe, if it is. In this case, the situation will be even worse." Yuan Mo said, "I want to be bitten by one or two bugs so that I won't die, but I will be infected with the damn'alien visitor' virus. This is an ironclad thing."

    "Moreover, the worms are smaller than normal mutants. Although all the worms I have seen before are fist-sized worms...but they can fly and have the advantage of speed. If they are surrounded by a group of people, it will be troublesome." Ren Xi analyzed and couldn't help thinking of it. The dense worms began to tremble with their teeth.

    At the stall where Ren Xi and others were talking, the soldiers at the supermarket seemed to be ready. They were ready to enter the supermarket to find out. The helicopter hovering in the sky also slowly landed, and a soldier above also joined the nest hunting operation.

    The surrounding people have almost evacuated, except for a few bold ones, they are still on the scene. The road in front of the van also became smooth, with no traffic or other vehicles obstructing it, but Uncle Li did not drive. He still parked the car on the spot, and he even turned off the fire.

    Several police cars and armored vehicles around surrounded a large area at the entrance of the supermarket. They pulled up a cordon to prevent unrelated people from entering, but Uncle Li’s van was still parked within the cordon, and the police and soldiers seemed to have paid no attention. There are still people in the van.

    Ren Xi looked at Uncle Li next to him. Uncle Li sat in the driver's seat holding the steering wheel tightly. His face was a little dull, as if thinking about something. Ren Xi hesitated for a moment, and asked the old man: "Uncle Li, why didn't you drive?"

    Uncle Li didn't speak, he shook his head, and suddenly pointed his finger at the front windshield.

    Ren Xi followed Uncle Li's hand and looked in the direction he was pointing. He was horrified to find a black bug on the windshield and wiper of the van.

    This bug crawled at a very, very close distance. It was separated from Ren Xi and the others by a piece of glass. This bug was slightly smaller than those fist-sized bugs, but it looked hideous. It had a needle like a mosquito. The mouthparts are sharp and very long. The head is very small. There are only two huge compound eyes squeezed together. The body is as slender as a dragonfly or a butterfly. The wings on its back are like some kind of thin metal pieces. There will be a slight vibration.

    The bug was lying on the windshield of Uncle Li’s van like this, and using its huge compound eyes to look inside the car, Ren Xi had an illusion that he felt that the bug seemed to be staring at them, and he looked at them. Zi turned to look at Uncle Li, then turned to look at Ren Xi again.