Chapter 21: Departure

Sorry for the long wait.

(This is slightly edited)

-------------------

    Just like he'd said, Yuan Mo did not do strange things to Ren Xi. He just hugged Ren Xi tightly, and the two of them layed like that. Laying on the bed, Yuan Mo pressed against Ren Xi without any scruples, until the sun rose up and the sky turned white.

    Ren Xi was pressed by him, and his body was a little paralyzed. He could hardly move at all, because just by  shaking his body, Yuan Mo would also respond to Ren Xi with a strong hug.

    Yuan Mo buried his face in Ren Xi’s neck, his messy black hair scattered on his neck and collarbone, making him itchy, he wanted to scratch it with his hands, but just as he raised his arm and it was caught and hold down by Yuan Mo.

    "Aren't you enough!?" Ren Xi couldn't bear it anymore. It was dawn. How long would this guy want to press on him? Didn't he know how heavy he is? Ren Xi has a small body with thin arms and legs, how can he bear it!

    So Ren Xi pushed Yuan Mo hard and said, "Get off me!"

    Yuan Mo didn't react much. He didn't seem to want to get up from Ren Xi. He even made a pretty cute gesture. Rubbing his face against Ren Xi's neck, Ren Xi felt the breath of the opponent spray on his fragile neck, and it felt even more itchy.

    He suddenly felt a little hot on his face.

    It has been a long time since Ren Xi had such feelings. This 18-year-old youth gave Ren Xi a different kind of heart palpitations. When the other party hugged him tightly, their smell and breaths could blend together perfectly. As if from a long time ago, the two have never left each other.

    This novel feeling is so unfamiliar and so overwhelming.

    After that, Ren Xi didn’t bother to struggle. He just lay down obediently, Yuan Mo pressed against him, rubbing Ren Xi’s neck with his cheek from time to time, and rubbing his face. There was an illusion that he had become his big toy.

    Yuan Mo sometimes made heavy breathing sounds. He inhale with his nose, then sniffed between Ren Xi's hair. He would also hold Ren Xi’s hand and entangled his ten fingers with his own fingers. Ren Xi relaxes his arm and didn't move, so Yuan Mo will play with Ren Xi’s fingers like this, pinching his five fingers one by one. Pinching it.

    These strange little actions did not make Ren Xi feel disgusted. He even thinks that Yuan Mo looks cute in some places. He is like an older child, but has a mature and naive personality that coexist in him, but it doesn't make people feel conflicted or unnatural.

    Suddenly, Ren Xi felt that he was in the same state as in Yuan Mo’s thought, like a couple in love, but they weren’t a couple, and they didn’t know each other for a long time, they couldn’t be called familiar with each other at all, but what happened? How did it develop to this point?

    Ren Xi was stunned, his head was empty and he couldn't think of anything. Yuan Mo, who was lying on his body, didn't also seem to be thinking. He focused on playing with Ren Xi's fingers, playing with his hair and pulling Ren Xi's face, and by the way, he also rubbed Ren Xi's cheeks, this process continued until the sky was completely white, and then Uncle Li who lived next door started to knocked on their door.

    "Ren Xi! Have you gotten up yet?!" Uncle Li knocked on the door of their room. The sound made Ren Xi's whole body shocked. He immediately recovered. He pushed Yuan Mo who was lying on him again, and with his eyes he warned him...hurry up and get out of here!