Chapter 22: Information

Here's your chapter 22 :))

This is slightly edited

-----------------------

Uncle Li's car is a 9-seater van. As the name suggests, there are nine seats in the car. It is considered a large van. It was originally used by Uncle Li to transport the goods, but later his hotel was enlarged. However, someone did the transportation and other things. Uncle Li sat at the counter every day waiting to collect the money.

Because the van was used to transport goods at the beginning, Uncle Li modified the car to some extent. He removed the last four seats in the car, leaving only the front five seats, and then the space behind was all used to stack goods.

When Uncle Li and Ren Xi embarked on the road of fleeing together, they prepared a lot of food, water, and other materials. Unfortunately, many foods could not be stored for a long time. In addition, it is still extremely hot in summer.
You can even smell the strange smell of some food after putting it there for a long time.

Although Uncle Li was distressed, he had no choice but to throw away the spoiled food. During the process of throwing away the garbage, Yuan Mo suddenly proposed and said, "It's better to buy a car refrigerator for the car to store those foods. Specially those perishable food."

Yuan Mo's suggestion was unexpectedly approved by all members. A few people gathered together and took out almost all the money they had, even the private money in the bank card was not intended to be kept. While buying the refrigerator, several people decided to buy a bunch of supplies, a lot of water and food, as well as clothes and blankets, and even rope, flashlights, tents, sleeping bags and moisture-proof mats, and fire-lighting appliances needed for survival in the wild. Even pots, pans and spoons were suggested by the group.

"Are we planning to fight the war for a long time?" Ren Xi used a small notebook to record the equipment that everyone proposed to buy. The total number is quite a lot, and it will cost a lot of money to calculate it. Fortunately, there is a lot of money for three people squeezing into dollar. Uncle Li is the richest big boss, Ren Xi has a considerable deposit, and Yuan Mo can be regarded as penniless.

"Take advantage of this time when the money can still be used, let's spend it hard." Yuan Mo said: "If the days will come to get worse, I don't think people will run around for money."

"If it is true. At that point, what we are fighting for is food." Uncle Li also nodded in agreement. He has experienced that kind of harsh military training. In the training camp, eating is also a race against time. There is also a time limit for eating slowly. They will not have enough food at all, and they have much training every day. Others want to make it easier to train, but they will never be polite and desperately grab the food on the table.

"It sounds like you have already seen the end of the day." Ren Xi sighed. He is the least willing to think badly, although all the evidence now shows that the world is in a terrible shape and in turmoil. But Ren Xi still has hope, a hope for the future.

Yuan Mo said: "One of my teachers once told me to prepare for the worst in everything."

"Oh! I have heard this sentence, but I don't remember who said it." Uncle Li immediately agreed.

"If everything goes to the worst place, then the end of the world will come a long time ago." Ren Xi thought of something and wrote a note in his notebook, "So we have to plan for the worst and try for the best. To develop in the same direction."

"This makes sense !" Li Shu praised.

Yuan Mo also nodded: "Interesting."

After the discussion was over, a group of people drove into the super mall in BA City. Unexpectedly, there were quite a few people buying things in the mall, and people were everywhere. Most of the food they bought were foods that could be stored for a long time. It seemed that many people had thought of going with Ren Xi and they were planning to fight for a long time.