Chapter 10 : Fields

Author : Zi Jie

This is barely edited

----------------------------

   In the end, Ren Xi still couldn't find a place where he could rest well. He took the highway and drove the car to a deserted mountain road with no smoke. Ren Xi didn't even have time to look at the map or GPS, because he was so dizzy all the way, he tried to avoid road facilities such as toll stations, to ensure that his traces would not be known to anyone.

Then Ren Xi couldn't hold it anymore.
He stopped the car directly on the side of the road and closed his eyes on the steering wheel.

Ren Xi did not know where to drive the car. This is a narrow and dilapidated little road. There are only rolling hills in front of it. You can only see the lush green forest in the square, and you can't even see any people or houses. Although it was past the morning, there were occasional white fog rising in the mountains and there was a burst of birds.

Xiao He climbed up from the back seat and pushed Ren Xi, but Ren Xi was motionless on the steering wheel.

His eyes were closed , his hair had completely turned into white, and the hair was very soft on Ren Xi’s cheek, plus his own white skin color, Ren Xi looks very unreal like the elves in the magic scene.

Xiao He looked very happy. He reached out and touched Ren Xi’s hair, and touched Ren Xi’s arm. He whispered: “Uncle is so good!”

Ren Xi has been fainting and can't hear Xiao He's words. He feels like he is dreaming, a beautiful dream. In that dream, he stood in a snow and ice, not far from the sky, the storm was blowing, but Ren Xi was only wearing thin and simple clothes, he even stood barefoot in the ice.

But he is not cold, and the cold can't invade his body. Ren Xi occasionally thinks that he feels that he has become an ice rib in the ice and snow, or a snowflake. He is integrated with all of them, regardless of each other; even he thinks that if he wants, he can make this. The heavens and the earth are always shrouded in the blizzard, and the ice is sealed for thousands of miles.

However, although the frost can not invade Ren Xi's body, Ren Xi still feels cold. He feels that his heart has also swelled for a never-ending snow. The biting temperature spread from his heart to the internal organs. He clearly does not feel cold, but he is trembling.

Ren Xi had to take a step and start moving forward. He was marching in the snow. He walked barefoot on the white snow, leaving behind a variety of footprints. He thought he needed to find a warm place. To warm his body and warm his heart.

But the snow is so big, only one desperate white is seen in the past, the blizzard is getting more and more mad, covering up the footprints of Ren Xi, as if cutting off his retreat.
Ren Xi stopped. He looked back and looked back. On his back was also a raging snow. He looked forward and it is still the raging snow. Then he looked around, surrounded by the snow.

Finally, Ren Xi looked up and looked at the sky, but the snow fell on his face, making him unable to open his eyes.

 This white blizzard is very beautiful and icy.

"This place is really cold--" When Ren Xi was in a daze, he suddenly heard a voice coming from a place not far away, mixed with the sound of a blizzard, but it was passed  in the ear if Ren Xi.

He don't know why, but after hearing this voice, Ren Xi felt that the coldness in the heart continued to be more serious, which made him feel restless.

He turned his head and walked in the direction of the voice. He vaguely saw that there was a person standing there, standing on the snowy ground like him. The man could not be as chilly as Ren Xi, but was anxious. Rubbing his  hands to get the temperature.