Chapter 6 : The arrival of the chaser

Author: Zi Jie

EDITED

-------------------------------

"This bad boy!" Ren Xi said with frustration.

  Xiao He was happy, but he was laughing, raising his arms and shouting: "Ice! Ice!"

   "Hey! Children, this is not a good thing!" Ren Xi is even more frustrated:

"We can't continue driving."

  "For God horse?" Xiao He ran over at  Ren Xi's side and asked an odd question.

   "Look, is the temperature around me very cold?" Ren Xi asked .

    "Yeah! It's iced!" Xiao He was still very happy and smiled brightly.

  "So I said that it is not worthy of happiness. You see that as long as I sit in the car, the temperature will drop, and you will be frozen to death." Ren Xi hesitated, and reached out and touched Xiao He’s head intimately.

This kind of strange change is a terrible thing in Ren Xi. If Xiao He is another person, but an adult, it is estimated that he will be afraid of Ren Xi.

   Xiao He did not feel any crisis at all, and continued to smile: "We can walk, but also exercise!"

   “From here to the next city, it’s going to be a few days and a few nights!”

Ren Xi is even more funny. He leaned over and squeezed the face of the little boy, and pinched his pink cheeks into a red puff.

    The child was pinched and painfully stared at Ren Xi. He bit his finger and seemed to be thinking about it. He curiously asked: "Can't uncle control the ice?"

   "Can I control the ice?" Ren Xi listened to what he said.

My brother can control it...Xiao He said as he exaggeratedly waved his arms, as if describing what was huge and terrible, but Ren Xi stared at him for a long time, and did not figure out what he described.

   But Xiao He said this, Ren Xi was ridiculed for a moment, he continued to touch the face of this little boy:

"Xiao He told Uncle, your brother is like this ... um, strange have ability? ”

    "Not a strange ability!" Xiao He retorted, his face proud: "This is magic!"

   "Magic?" Ren Xi couldn't understand it, but he had a lot of doubts. For example, when he died  because of the strange headache, he heard the child say something inexplicable.

   Ren Xi thought for a moment, tentatively bowed down and asked Xiao He: "Xiao He knows my ability... Hey, I mean this magic, do you know what it is?"

   "Know know! Because before I kissed uncle,  uncle will have magic!"

Xiao He looked at Ren Xi with a naive and romantic look, as if this is really a course matter of  thing.

   "When you kiss me, I will have magic?" Ren Xi heard this and his faces have all black lines. What is this strange development? Too unscientific, let's feed! Did he went into a fairy tale world? Hey! ?

   But thinking so carefully, it seems a bit reasonable. Ren Xi touched his chin and began to think. From what the child's mouth said , Ren Xi could easily analyze some information, such as the lab that took the children to test... such as Xiao He's brother. There is also the mysterious and terrible power that Ren Xi has acquired at the moment.

  Ren Xi couldn't help but look at his hands and arms, pale skin like paper, and a slight unspeakable heartbeat and breathing. All this proves that Ren Xi is not a normal person now, and Ren Xi is still have some difficulties accepting such a change, he did not have any psychological preparations to meet this fact.

  Ren Xi’s distressingly grasp his hair, and then found something more frustrating, he found that his hair began to change... He had a dark hair, which is what he is proud of. But now the color of his hair seems to be slowly getting lighter, from black to gray, and even white. It is also foreseeable that, soon after, his hair may turn white, like... ice.

   Ren Xi originally have a bit of British mixed-race, although the outline is deeper, but it can still be seen as a more authentic Asian, but this white-colored hair top is a bit nondescript in an Asian head. Ren Xi grabbed his hair and squatted in front of the glass window of the car for a long time. The light in the night was too dark, so he couldn’t see what it was like.

  "Too bad!" Ren Xi shouted angrily and simply squatted on the ground.

   Xiao He was clever and saw that Ren Xi was not happy. He walked to Ren Xi with a twisted finger and made a mistake. He cautiously asked: "Does  uncle like this magic?"

   Ren Xi deliberately slaps his own face: "I don't like it!"

   Xiao He suddenly had a red eyes and a pair of crying look, he lowered his head and began to face his fingers, pitifully staring at Ren Xi said: "Uncle don't be angry, magic is fun! Uncle will definitely like it... my brother is like it very much!"

   "You also kissed your brother?" Ren Xi teased him to play, stretched out his hand and began to pinch the little paws of the little boy.

   When the child listened to Ren Xi’s words, he nodded happily, It seems that he still remember the scene, and said: "My brother was kissed by me, and there is magic the next day~"

  "Then you still kiss other people? Besides me and your brother..." Ren Xi asked.