Chapter 13 : Abandon the car and flee

Author: Zi Jie

This is Edited

------------------------------------

In the end, Ren Xi did not tell Li Shu the detailed situation. He was really afraid to implicate  Li Shu. Although Li Shu did not care about himself, Ren Xi was afraid that he would let this man have an accident.

So Ren Xi just asked Li Shu to check the black modified car. If he only can, Ren Xi does not want to continue to use this car. This car is not good for him, and it is also the vehicle used by the enemy. It will inevitably cause various troubles.

It’s just that after Li Shu checked the car so much, he found  a big problem.

"What's the big problem?" Ren Xi looked at Li Shu who is under the car. He leaned back against a skateboard and slid into the bottom of the car after that he slid out again, and then had more gadgets in his hand. The square black metal box that looks good in the eyes.

"This is the positioner." Li Shu took off the work gloves and held the positioner in his hand. There was a small digital display on the positioner. The numbers above were rhythmically beating. Of course this is not a countdown to a bomb, although he doesn't understand what the numbers mean.

"What should we do?" Ren Xi stared at the locator with some panic. He didn't know how to deal with this kind of thing. Ordinary people would not easily touch this high-tech product. Obviously, Ren Xi is just an ordinary person, nothing more.

"You don't want to continue to use this car right?" Li Shu shook the locator. He said: "I only found this for a while, and I have not found other things like bugs or bombs... I think I have to check the other places."

Ren Xi shook his head: "I really don't want to continue to use this car, although its performance is really good."

"If you think so," Li Shu said: "Then let's just put this back."

"Put it back? Wait, don't we have to destroy this? For example... break it into pieces?" Ren Xi was a little shocked, looking at the high-tech product in the hands of Li Shu, he said: "This stuff  will determine our location."

Li Shu gave a sly smile to Ren Xi, saying: "The enemy is investigating us, we also have to look back."

Ren Xi feels that he is sweating coldly: "Well, Mr. investigator, then what should we do?"

"We will put it in its original position."

Li Shu played with the locator in his hand, then he lay down  on the skateboard again, sliding under the car thoroughly, Ren Xi heard Li Shu's voice, the sound came from the bottom of the car : "I want to put it back, and I have to see if there is anything else in this car. Ren Xi... take some of your  things in the car and try not to leave traces.....I mean fingerprints and hair."

Ren Xi said in a miserable manner: "I don't think it is necessary. Those people must have already know the relevant information about me. I want to know if my car  that was hit and turned into a scrap of iron is still there. They must have checked it. And  I also met them face to face."

"Hey! That's really bad. How did you survive?" Li Shu continued to scream  underneath the, Ren Xi could still hear him playing with the clutter of the device, but after a while, Ren Xi  heard Li Shu say in a very vigilant and dignified tone: "Ren Xi...I think we are in trouble?"

Ren Xi took down some of his own items on the modified car. In fact, there is nothing to take, there are some documents and the like. He feels that he still needs it for the time being.

In addition to his own things, this car has only the brown sunglasses. The sunglasses man is obviously a foreigner. There are some small things on the car and a mini photo frame, but the photo frame is empty, there are no photos inside.