Chapter 12 : Team upgrade

Author : Zi Jie

This is barely edited

------------------

  Li Shu almost tore the black sweater on Ren Xi's body in two halves,  This also makes the blood of Ren Xi's body look like its not in there.Ren Xi had to put down Xiao He, who was holding it in his arms. Xiao He  was not talking, but he was holding his trousers with his hand.

"Where did you get hurt?" Li Shu’s first reaction is that Ren Xi was injured. He grabbed Ren Xi and saw only the burnt wound on Ren Xi’s face, which was caused by bullets. The unique trace of burning cannot be made from a cold weapon or a sword.

Li Shu stayed in the army for so long, and he was very familiar with this kind of scar. He could understand what kind of injury Ren Xi had suffered at a glance, so he calmed down and did not rush to pull Ren Xi to see the old Chinese doctor, but he observed Ren Xi up and down  and the little girl around him, then Li Shu could not help but look sideways to see the car that Ren Xi has opened.

The black modified car was ragged, the front of the car was sunken into a large piece, the body was mostly scratched, and there was one less door.

Li Shu took a breath and turned his head and asked to Ren Xi: "Ren Xi, isn't this your car?"

Ren Xi has a sense of tension that has been dismantled. This makes him not to know what to say at the moment.

He is hesitant and embarrassed, Ren Xi is honest, summing up his experience in one sentence: "Li Shu, I am being chased."

It is also this sentence that let Li Shu start the action. He grabbed  Ren Xi’s shoulder and said to him: “There is a parking lot behind the hotel. You drive the broken car over, otherwise it’s too conspicuous. The next thing is we need to get into the house...and this child, come in with me first, do you have a problem?"

"No problem." Ren Xi gave confidence to Li Shu, and took Xiao He's little hand to Li Shu. But Xiao He became timid at the moment, desperately broke his little hand out, and returned to Ren Xi, and looked at Ren Xi with his pitiful eyes.

Ren Xi felt that his heart was softened by the child's small eyes. He had to look at Li Shu and said: "I'm sorry... this child seems to be a little afraid."

Li Shu frowned, but he waved generously: "Well, you can take him with me. I will help you clean up the room and prepare food by the way."

"Thank you, Li Shu." Ren Xi was grateful. When he first came to this small town, Ren Xi even made preparations for the other party and did not intend to help themselves. He know that not everyone will have the courage to face death and blood.

Uncle Li shook his head: "Don't be anxious to thank, I am just here in the hotel, and all I have to do is to help the guests open the room."

Ren Xi can understand the meaning of Li Shu, nodded, and took Xiao He into the parking lot. Li Shu gave him a number to park in the exclusive parking space. When Ren Xi stopped the car, Li Shu is already waiting in the hotel lobby.

In this hot season, there aren't many passengers on this road. The business in Li Shu’s shop is not warm, so there weren't many people in the hall. Li Shu took Ren Xi and Xiao He, and went very upstairs, he took them into the innermost room on the second floor.

Ren Xi is also very entangled along the way. He wants to tell Li Shu, the strange power of himself, and the story about Xiao He and the mysterious organization. However, Ren Xi is very scared. What if he says it and puts Li Shu into it?

Ren Xi thought of the sunglasses man, the other party did not hesitate to shoot the gun, It still leaved him a small psychological shadow. At that time, Ren Xi did not know where does that courage came from, and dared to face his(sunglasses man) hand and give him a counterattack.