Chapter 15: Ice shield

Author : Zi Jie

This is barely edited

-------------------------------

The city seems to be filled with invisible smoke.

The fighter just flew over the city of BA and quickly disappeared into the vision of Ren Xi and others. Xiao He raised his hand high, just like picking a star, he wanted to pick up the plane flying in the sky, but the plane quickly slipped away from his hand.

Because Xiao He was sitting in Ren Xi's arms, Ren Xi simply bent down and bowed his back, put his chin on Xiao He's head, and used his chin to feel his furry little head, and Xiao He was in Ren Xi's arms had a squeaky smile.

Ren Xi drove the car down the highway, and on the way was a bridge in the city. Under the bridge, the tributaries of the Yangtze River were surging. There are more traffic on the bridge. Driving seems to be slow, Ren Xi reduced the speed and slowly drive. When his car drove about half of the bridge, there seemed to have a terrible situation in front.

Because Ren Xi suddenly heard a deafening sound! It's like a sudden shock in his ear! His eardrum began to roar for a short time, and he couldn't hear any other sound for a while, then a fire spread all of a sudden...

Ren Xi looked up through the glass of the windshield, and he saw that the gray car that had been driving in front of him had exploded! When it explodes, the window glass on the car was all shattered, and the iron pieces flew! There was even a small piece of iron flew over a distance to the windshield in front of Ren Xi's car.
The windshield suddenly have a few cracks.

Ren Xi also instinctively stepped on the brakes and stopped in front of the vehicle that has exploded.

Uncle Li turned his head unnaturally and looked at Ren Xi. They are all started and raised their vigilance.

After all, they were all fleeing at the moment, and the bombings that occurred in front of them were not so simple and pure.

They don't know if it is the inferiority of the country. A car explosion is in front of them. The surrounding car owners seem to be flying fast as if they didn't see it. On the originally crowded bridge, the vehicle was completely empty, except for the later ones. The car was blocked behind, and the car in front was basically clean.

Ren Xi looked at the situation and sighed with some frustration. Then he opened the door and just got ready to get off. Next to him, Li Shu took Ren Xi's arm. He said, "Don't worry, I will deal with it."

Then Li Shu looked at Ren Xi's bad appearance. He sighed:"It's better to see people in this way."

So Li Shu opened the door and went down. The driver behind the blocked cars also came out. A group of people surrounded the car that was still on fire. Then they began to talk about it: "What happened? Is it a crash? How can it explode..."

Li Shu's concern is not why the car suddenly explodes. He cares more about the people who are still alive in the car. Although the car is already burning, the fire is very hot, just like a big one. Fireball. However, before the explosion, Li Shu seemed to be able to see a figure inside. There was only one man in the car.

Many of the onlookers around have already picked up their mobile phones to call the police, and some have taken pictures with their mobile phones. Li Shu looked around for a while and felt that there were no special guys in the crowd. He thought he might need to pay attention to it. This inexplicable car bombing seems to have little to do with them.

However, it is not easy to stop so many people here, and Ren Xi is just behind the vehicle that exploded, it is probably not easy to leave the scene without being notice.