Chapter 4: The beginning of mutation

Author: Zi Jie

This is barely edited

--------------------------------

Ren Xi has been driving until night, and the sky is so dark that he can't reach his fingers. He can only occasionally see the undulating black peaks in the distance, as well as the lights that are lit by people who are occasionally flashing in the wilderness. Except for the area where the lights can illuminate, it is a dark black.

   At night, there are very few high-speed road vehicles. Occasionally, one or two cars will be chased from the back of Ren Xi’s car. The car is a luxury car. The owner screamed in the madness of the horn and disappeared into Ren Xi’s sight in a blink of an eye.

   "What a damn hate, can't you stop?" Ren Xi held the steering wheel with one hand and the other hand to rub his ears. He didn't know what was going on. There was always a car that was driving like a madman. While driving on the side, screaming at the horn, several cars have been like this.

   Ren Xi was worried that he would wake up Xiao He, who was already asleep, so he looked at the little boy who was sleeping in the passenger seat. The child had to sleep in the co-pilot's seat, let him go to the back seat, he did not listen, wrapped in a blanket and rolled into a small group to fall asleep, the sleeping position is like a little baby in the mother's stomach.

Like, when you sleep, you will also have fingers...

    "It’s really a kid." Ren Xi glanced at him and smiled.

   Driving at night made Ren Xi a bit tired. He only slept in the morning when he drove the car to the service station, but he expected to drive home for a night, and he would almost arrive home when it was dawn. It is...

   Because of driving at night, in order to refresh, Ren Xi prepared a mint piece, which contained a refreshing feeling in his mouth, and he trembled all over.

   But he don't know if it was because of the mint piece. Ren Xi suddenly felt a bit hot.

    In fact, from the sun down the mountain, into the night, Ren Xi began to feel the whole body has a fever, but it was not particularly obvious at that time, when it was dark, the heat became serious. The car was clearly air-conditioned, but Ren Xi was still sweating.

   Ren Xi couldn't help but put a mint piece into his mouth, and the mint piece was cool, hoping to give Ren Xi some cool feelings.

   Ren Xi adjusted the speed slowly, while pulling his collar, revealing the collarbone, he touched his forehead that have a thin sweat, a little depressed, frowned: "I won't have a fever."

 The forehead was a bit hot, it seemed to be really a fever, and after a minute and a minute, Ren Xi felt that his head was beginning to hurt. The temple suddenly seemed to be beating, and the throat became dry, letting Ren Xi open the water bottle and give him a big mouthful of water.

   But the more he drank the water, the more his lips became chapped, and Ren Xi had to take a sip of water in his mouth, moistening his dry lips from time to time.

   "I have to find a place to stop." Ren Xi said to himself, he remembered that he had prepared medicine, he had a cold, a fever, and some other medical treatment, and he placed it in the medicine box in the back seat. However, he can't get his hands out of the car now. When Ren Xi was anxious, Xiao He suddenly woke up.

   "Uncle..." Xiao He squinted and climbed up from the front passenger seat. He had already replaced the set of children's clothes that Ren Xi bought for him. Now it looks even more lovely.

   "Small Wo, are you woken up? Continue to sleep." Ren Xi saw that he woke up but rarely saw his small head, knowing that the child's soft hair feels comfortable. It’s the favorite of Ren Xi, but now he’s a bit painful. Just staring at the road ahead, he has to do his best to master this car.

   "Uncle is not comfortable, right!" Xiao He did not know why he saw Ren Xi’s predicament at a glance. When he said this sentence, he was cut off.

  "Well, Xiao He is very smart..." Ren Xi was uncomfortable and touched his temple: "Xiao He, there is a medicine box in the back seat. Can you help me find a cold medicine?"