Chapter 3: Want to find your brother ?

Author: Zi Jie

This is barely edited

-----------------------------

The traffic jam on the expressway lasted for several hours, and then it was slowly evacuated. After the police scouted each car, the road resumed normally, and Ren Xi could also step on the gas pedal to let his own brand car depart.

Ren Xi was a little nervous, after the police have surveyed the vehicles, Ren Xi began to get nervous because he thought of some things, for example, the good-hearted person who reported to the police that there was a human trafficking on the road.

"Xiao He, you said that the bad guys thought you were a girl." Ren Xi said while driving the car next to the little boy: "The problem is, if they take you casually, The injection of medicine also gives you a check on the body, how can they not know your gender... I mean, they should definitely know that you are a boy! "

This cute little boy has already taken out a new bag of snacks from Ren Xi's storage box, and started to eat it. Now his hair is not so long, at least he doesn't have to worry that the hair will also be eaten.

At the time of eating, the little boy heard the question of Ren Xi, as if he had been troubled by this problem, thinking about it for a long time, then he organized the language and replied: "Because the bad guys always thought that Xiao He was another little girl, the girl ran out like me, my brother changed us, my brother took the girl away, and I followed another uncle."

This is very clear. The re-elected Xidu was surprised that such an age-appropriate child could actually say so succinctly and clearly, let Ren Xi understand the meaning of the child, and he followed Xiao He's words: "But the bad uncle you ran out with wanted to send you back, so the uncle was killed, and you escaped by yourself?"

Xiao He nodded happily: "Yes, yeah, Xiao He is very powerful! They can't find Xiao He!"

The child was elated at the side, but Ren Xi listened with a cold sweat. Ren Xi felt that he had another trouble after he had trouble with Xiao He, but never thought that this trouble was so troublesome!

Moreover, from the children's unclear words and the clues he have received before, Ren Xi has been able to analyze several important places. When Ren Xi kept driving, he felt that he could already be in his mind. Lieutenant General has displayed these key points one by one.

For example, the first point: 'enemy' - yes, it can only be described by the enemy. The enemy is a huge organization, which may be an illegal laboratory. They absolutely have certain military equipment or armed personnel with weapons. They gathered together and used a method such as human trafficking to obtain a group of children like Xiao He who were even younger and used them to do illegal experiments.

Of course, for the moment, Ren Xi knows nothing about these experiments.

The next point is the second point: the children who were organized and imprisoned, some of them escaped with the help of some people, like Xiao He said, he and another small girl ran out together, and as for other children, Ren Xi do not know . It is worth mentioning here that Xiao He's brother is one of the people who help these children escape. Of course, there may be other possibilities, because the lack of intelligence can not be analyzed.

The last third point, and the most important one: When these children escape, the organization will send people to chase, they may have a group of people, a team to chase Xiao He brother's side, a team ran to chase Xiao He's side. But the uncle who fled with Xiao He didn't seem to like this escape career. He might want to send Xiao He back...

Hey, how can this uncle send Xiao He back? It may be that the person in the organization is wired, telling them that Xiao He is here and asking someone to pick it up. If the uncle is a timid and greedy person, he may ask the organizer not to hurt himself and ask for 'sealing.' Fees like '.