Chapter 18: Visitors

Author: Zi Jie

This is barely edited

----------------------------------

"You'd better not use your ability in the next few days." This is the words of Yuan Mo to Ren Xi. He carefully observed Ren Xi's appearance. Even reaching out to grab Ren Xi’s cold hands while rubbing it.

Ren Xi pulled his hand back uncomfortably,  He look at Yuan Mo: "Why?"

"You just got it...It will makes you strong and arrogant, of course, it will also make you more vulnerable. Yuan Mo did not mind Ren Xi’s movements. He moved his hands and shrugged.

Ren Xi frowned: "I don't understand the meaning of your sentence."

“The meaning is very simple, you are overusing it. In the early days of gaining power, You'd better not use it too much, because your body has not adapted to this change, so at this stage, every time you use your ability, you are consuming your own vitality. ”

Yuan Mo continued: "The more you desperately vent your ability, the more you will become weaker, the more painful your head will be, and it will not be impossible to die in the end."

"But we are being chased by some people." Ren Xi looked at Yuan Mo with a deep face.

Yuan Mo smiled, Ren Xi suddenly realized that this guy was looking at himself with a strange look. No it was not malice, it is a gentle look, Yuan Mo continued: "I know, so it is good to give it all to me."

"Well, then can you tell us later..." Ren Xi looked at Li Shu, and Li Shu couldn't help but look at Ren Xi. Then he said: "Who is the enemy of ‘we’?”

"I am very happy that you seem to be willing to stand in the unity with me." Yuan Mo seems really happy, his eyes are all curved into crescent moons, but the smile is like a fox.

"I am not happy at all, because I am just an innocent passerby who has been invaded! I only found your brother  and I have to be chased by some guy with a gun, also ran into this inexplicable city, fighting with monsters as soon as you enter the door! "Ren Xi is not really happy at all. If he didn't run into these unfortunate things, now he has returned to his home, calmly lying on the sofa and having a drink, and he can comfortably sleep well!

"You will be glad in the future." Yuan Mo said with a smile: "I am glad to be able to find my lovely brother."

Ren Xi feels that his face is twitching. He doesn't even know what kind of expression he should put on. He really wanted to give him a punch in his face, but he still managed to hold back. He opened his mouth and just wanted to say something when Yuan Mo once interrupted him again --

"It's not a good idea to discuss these things here, let's go upstairs?"
Although there are not many people in the lobby of the small hotel, it is not a good place to talk there. The owner of the hotel is sleeping on the counter. On the sofa at the door, there was a man who was unknown whether it was a traveler or a tramp, curled up in a tattered gray blanket.

The people discussed for a while, and the three adults returned to the double room upstairs with a little boy. This time, Yuan Mo is going to tell some serious things to Ren Xi. In order to help Ren Xi and Li Shu to understand their situation.

"Let's turn on the TV to see the news first." Yuan Mo first said, then he took the remote control and opened the antique TV in the room.The TV is very old. The screen will even flash when it is playing. You cannot search some channels at all, but it's good to watch the news.

The news is still about the beasts that attacked humans during this time. At the beginning, when Li Shu and Ren Xi heard the radio in the car, the news broadcast had nearly 300 deaths of nearly 400 people. But now the death toll has risen to 600. The number of injured is still increasing.