Chapter 7 : Frozen Bullets

Author: Zi Jie  

EDITED

---------------------------------

   This bad hunch has come true.

 The black lacquered car stop, Ren Xi seems to be able to hear the sound of the engine spinning in the moment, Ren Xi trembled, he did not know why he was so decisive,  he reached out Xiao He, who had just climbed into the co-pilot's seat, stepped out of the car and started to run forward at a speed he had never seen before.

   Just the moment when Ren Xi just got out of the car, the dark car opposite the car was like a crazy mad dog, and quickly crashed into the car of Ren Xi! The impact of the vehicle  seemed to form ripples in the air, and it pushed Ren Xi to ran forward for a distance before he trembled and stopped, holding the child sitting down on the ground.

   Ren Xi looked up and gasped as he watched the silver car that had been hit by, it is unrecognizable. The whole body was sunken, and the dark car almost hardened the car into the poor, tens of thousands of dollars. The tattered cheap miscellaneous sedan inside. However... Ren Xi’s imaginary car explosion did not happen.The scene where it will explode, naturally did not appear. The two cars only made a harsh whistle. Perhaps the horn was broken, and it was hit by somewhere. The front cover of the car was still smoking blue smoke.

   Ren Xi has a little bit of pain at the moment, although the car he bought is not a good product, but it is said that he also spent tens of thousands of pieces, but Ren Xi earned money every day! It’s good now, and it’s inexplicably hit by a bunch of ruins. The only thing that makes Ren Xi’s psychological balance is that the other’s car is basically scrapped.

    And you see, this car is a luxury car at first glance, there is not a million that can't be won, although Ren Xi did not recognize the brand, but the eyes are still a little bit. The loss of the other party is compared with Ren Xi, and Ren Xi has a lot of psychological balance.

   Of course, the current focus is not really about how much the car is worth. The problem is -

    "Is this guy deliberately hitting us?"

Ren Xi stood up in the arms of his child. Xiao He was scared, shivering in Ren Xi's arms, and looked up at the black lacquered car. He suddenly whispered to Ren Xi: "Uncle...this is the car! The one who took care of me before. When the uncle was killed, I also saw this car!"

After he had stepped back, Ren Xi asked in a low voice: "Is this car only?"

   "Only this one!" Xiao He must say.

   Still waiting for Ren Xi to have the next move, the things in front of him have undergone new changes. The person inside the black car seems to be extremely fierce and hard to open the door... The door is really being opened! A car door flies out and there is wood! The crumpled car door even flew over the top of Ren Xi’s head, seeing that, Ren Xi has a dull expression.

   The door was opened and the person inside stretched out a foot on the asphalt slate floor. Only a black leather shoe and black suit pants were seen. Then the owner of the foot came out and was unscathed and it is a tall and strong foreign man with brown hair, wearing black clothes and black sunglasses ....

   Ren Xi feels that his mouth is twitching. Did he went  into a movie blockbuster? How is this scene so familiar? ! And now the time is still early in the morning! The sky is not completely bright, and the surroundings are still dark! Why the hell is he wearing a sunglasses? ! Can he still see? !

Probably he is really invisible, because he reached out and took off his sunglasses in the next second, revealing a pair of typical foreign talents with blue eyes, and throwing sunglasses back in a self-righteous posture. This position  almost forced to let Ren Xi to want to spit, but Ren Xi is still shocked by the tyrant of this cargo.

    Because this sunglasses man actually reached out to his own arms, and took out a pistol.

  The sunglasses man fiddled with his pistol and opened the insurance to let the bullets slam. Ren Xi noticed that the sunglasses man also wore white gloves. His gloved hand had a round mark on the back of his hand. It was a circle with a snake and a cross.

  "Uncle...uncle!" Xiao He was in the arms of Ren Xi’s arms and pulled the collar of Ren Xi. Ren Xi took a step back again. When he saw the other party’s gun, Ren Xi realized that he is in a dangerous situation. To know that this is a country with strict control over firearms, no one can sway on the street with a gun.

   The other party doesn't care how much Ren Xi thinks. This inexplicable sunglasses man doesn't even want to talk to Ren Xi. He fiddles with the pistol and raises his gun. He aims to Ren Xi and he is about to shoot, Ren Xi realizes that the other side is forced to have a good shot, because he doesn't seem to care regardless of the safety of Ren Xi and Xiao He, of course, this may be... He want to kill him with Xiao He.

  This situation is too bad, Ren Xi  didn't even  know how to react.

   He can only hold the small Wo in his arms and step back. Because Ren Xi was only a good citizen at first, he was a nine-year compulsory education from a young age to a big one. He grew up and went to high school to go to college, and then found a job that was not bad, so he never imagined this. Situation in --- A man wearing a sunglasses pointing a gun to him, just like in a movie.

   The sunglasses man threw away the sunglasses at the moment, and the blue eyes seemed to emit the kind of light that the cold-blooded animals would have under the dim light around them. He was expressionless but with a trace of fierceness, with a gun in his hand. The mouth slowly raised at Ren Xi’s retreat, and it was aiming at his prey.

   "Uncle!" Xiao He, who was in the arms of Ren Xi, shouted at him and his voice was shaking.

  But Ren Xi can hardly hear it because of his attention. His attention is placed on the opponent's muzzle. Ren Xi has never been so focused. He should not be afraid, nor he should have fear.  He needs to be smarter. He always knows how to deal with various situations. Fear and anxiety cant help him.

   So who can help him?

   Ren Xi did not understand, he was only guessing when will the other party will fired. How can he avoid not to be shot? He has almost mobilized his whole body. He is not sure whether he can avoid the speed of bullets. But if you arbitrarily run away from your feet at this moment, Ren Xi feels that he will die faster.

   Therefore, Ren Xi had to focus on the opponent's muzzle.

  At that moment, Ren Xi felt quiet around.

   Very very quiet, the ultimate silence. The rolling of the wheels on the highway, the faint dog barking that the farmers will pass over in the morning, the insects singing, and the voice of the small whispers in his arms, even including their own breathing and heartbeat. Ren Xi can't hear it.

   He couldn’t hear it at all, his attention was on the man opposite!

He pays attention to this man's  move, including the frequency of his breathing, the slight shaking of the muscles on his face, and the arm holding the gun trembled with force.

Those movements became slow and slow in Ren Xi’s eyes, as if they were slowing down. Countless magnifications, the whole action is clearly audible.

  Ren Xi saw that the man moved his index finger and seized the plate of the pistol. His gun was aimed at Ren Xi’s head. He bet that the other party wanted to shoot himself, and Ren Xi needed to be in this. Take some action in an instant... But what kind of action should it be?

   Ren Xi knows that his physical ability is not so powerful, he can't escape the bullet at the moment when the other shot, even if the enemy's every move in the world in his eyes becomes slow motion, but in fact It’s just that his nerve reaction speed has become terrible! And his body can't keep up with his nerves.

   So what should he do, how can he escape and live? !

   There is no time left for Ren Xi to think, the sunglasses man did not hesitated to shoot!

 But Ren Xi is feels strange. The world in his eyes is really weird. Everything has become so slow, slow that even the spark that flashed through the muzzle when shooting, and the trajectory of the bullet.  Ren Xi can clearly see it, he bet his own vision is not so good!  He even had to wear glasses when he was in high school!

   How good is the visibility? Now, Ren Xi feels that his body is very heavy and he is too heavy to move! His heart began to jump wildly, and his eardrums were ringing! Ren Xi feels that there is something in his heart that is screaming in madness. The thing is shouting: Take action!
    let's move--!

  But what am I going to do? what can I do? !

    Ren Xi instinctively raised his right hand, and his left hand still held Xiao He. So he could only lift his right hand. He lifted his hand and his hand was parallel to his line of sight, so that he could see the raging bullet from his fingertips!

   Ren Xi did not know what he thought at the time. In fact, he actually had a blank brain, but he vaguely felt that he should be able to do it. He kept all his spirits on that bullet, so the next second, In his eyes, the bullet in this terrible slow-speed world... actually started to freeze!

   He saw the bullet begin to freeze! Ren Xi knew that it was his own work. He let the bullet freeze and quickly freeze it at a terrible speed. This freezing slowed down the speed of the bullet, bucked the weight of the bullet, and even let the bullet fly almost. Half of the distance fell on the ground!

  He didn't know how did he done it,  but Ren Xi knows that he did it!

   However, just doing this is still not worthy of cheering. Ren Xi suddenly felt that his head hurts, and it hurts so much, like a huge spirit and physical strength. He felt that he will almost collapsed in a flash.

  However, the opposite man in the sunglasses doesn't know Ren Xi’s situation. He looked at him and fired a gun, but it was like playing an empty bomb. There are no problems with the guns in the past.  The sunglasses man is puzzled and stunned. Then reload the gun and led a few shots towards Ren Xi.

---------------------------------------------

T/n: ooh... cliffhanger, hope you guys enjoy the chapter!  ♡(∩o∩)♡