Chapter 14 : Unfamiliar City

Author : Zi Jie

This is barely edited

-----------------------

On the way to the city of BA, it was a bit overdone. Nothing happened. Because of the long road, the journey that could have been reached in the past two days was blessed by half, and they also ran to the gas stations on the road  several times... by the way , Ren Xi is panicking now when he sees the gas station. You must know that there are several guns on the van. Anyway, a gun fire can cause a big explosion at a gas station.

Li Shu has always been heartless. He also had a good time with Xiao He these days. Ren Xi thinks that this child's power called 'Kissing Devil' seems to be obsessed with Li Shu's strong body and muscles. He didn't even drill into Ren Xi's arm anymore.

Damn it!

Ren Xi suddenly felt like he was being robbed of something, which made him angered and knocked  the steering wheel with his hand.

However, he repeated to Xiao He over and over again,  that he must not go to Uncle Li. Although Ren Xi does not particularly understand why a simple kiss can make people have some abilities, but after experiencing the pain, in the end, Ren Xi feels... that even if Li Shu really escapes death and gets some abilities, now it's not the time, so Ren Xi did not allow this.
Just a few days later, they were close to the city of BA. On the road, Ren Xi opened the broadcast channel and listened to a few meaningless news.

At this time, the broadcast host suddenly report a piece of news in a more serious tone. This news is similar to the news that Ren Xi have heard a few days ago, the beasts attacking humans, but the situation is even more serious. Ren Xi has been on the road for a few days, and it is really time to pay attention to the news. After listening to it for a few days, he suddenly felt that something was not quite right.

Because the host said this:

"In the recent past, there have been incidents of different beasts attacking humans across the country. The number of attacks has accumulated around 3,600, and among these incidents, 372 people have died. More than 400 people were missing in the hands of more than 1,100 people. The relevant departments across the country have already started their operations. Note that we have sent teams to conduct investigations in various places. We sincerely recommend that the people everywhere should not go out at night, and lock their doors and windows at home... ”

"I know this news too." Li Shu did not consciously listen to the radio. He interjected: "When you haven't come to me before, there are several people in our small town that seem to have been attacked by something. Oh, six young people have died, They were all bitten to death, their bodies were bitten, and one was just hurt, but when they woke up, they went crazy and said that the monsters attacked them and kept shouting monsters. And during that time, several poultry farms in our farmhouse were always attacked. Chickens and ducks were killed and a large part was taken. ”

"Li Shu, don't you think this situation is a bit strange?" Ren Xi didn't know  what he thought of, but the situation that Li Shu said made him feel a little bit of fear, although Ren Xi did not know what he was fearing at this time. .

During the speech, the two people were silent in the same way. Ren Xi stared straight at the road and concentrated on driving. Li Shu held Xiao He sitting in the co-pilot without saying a word. Xiao He was awkward. He saw neither of the two adults were speaking, shaking his calf, he said:
"Big uncle and uncle! I know what the monster is!"

Ren Xi smiled a little, just preparing to say something, the voice of the host in the broadcast suddenly rang loudly and began to broadcast: "The following is an emergency news, according to news from the city, the beast attacked humans. Among them, the number of injured has increased to about 1,362 people. All were taken to hospital for treatment, but the hospital reported that some of the injured victims showed abnormal behavior and appearance, and attacked medical staff in the hospital! note! This may be similar to the symptoms of rabies, some hospital related medical experts believe that this may be a new and unknown virus that is spreading infection! ”