Chapter 27

This is not Edited

---------------

    The speed of icing is getting faster and faster, and the temperature keeps dropping at a speed that can be clearly felt. Yan Fan shuddered and regretted that she had worn less clothes, but in this case, it seemed that wearing more clothes would not be of much use. Yan Fan found that the shoes she stepped on the ground had also condensed a layer of frost, and this layer of frost. It is still spreading upwards, if it can spread to the whole body, it seems that Yan Fan can become a beautiful ice sculpture boy.

    Yan Fan knew that he had to stop Ren Xi and stop a violent supernatural being. The best way was to... kill him or stun him. Once the person with the ability falls into a coma, the ability he releases will automatically disappear. At this time, even if he has the most powerful ability, he is just an ordinary person.

    "However, this situation is a bit bad..." Yan Fan took out a pistol from his waistband, but he found that the pistol was completely unusable. The pistol was also covered with frost, and the muzzle was full of ice, bullet clips They were frozen and couldn't be replaced, not to mention that the pistol's gusset was also stiff.

    Yan Fan thought about it and decided to change it. Yan Fan's ability is precisely a contact psychological invasion. He can invade other people's hearts by touching certain objects. In other words, if someone uses a water glass to drink water, Yan Fan can touch the water glass used by this person, and Yan Fan can use this water glass as a medium to invade other people's brains.

    In the same way, Yan Fan had invaded Ren Xi's'domain' by contacting Ren Xi's remaining frost.

    As long as it is something humans have touched, they will leave a message element on the item that only Yanfan can get. Yanfan can obtain intelligence through various channels in this way, and he can also track a person in this way. The ins and outs of. Of course, the best way for Yan Fan to invade is to contact others directly. Yan Fan can learn all about a person, past experience, and current things by shaking hands, kissing, and even making love.

    Because of this, Yan Fan also paid a heavy price. When he got this ability, Yan Fan was destined to be more vulnerable than others.

    The temperature dropped further, and at this moment, the sleeping person in the van finally noticed the abnormality. Yuan Mo was the first to wake up. He subconsciously reached out and felt that his arms were empty, and Ren Xi was no longer in his. In the arms. Although the frost outside the van did not continue to the inside of the van, Yuan Mo could still clearly feel that the surrounding temperature had dropped a lot.

    Yuan Mo got up from the sofa seat. He found that a thick layer of ice had formed on the outside of the car window, which had frozen the entire car window, because a layer of white frost had also formed on the window glass, which gave the outside conditions to It was blocked, and there was still faint air-conditioning penetrating through the gap in the car door, and the temperature was terribly low.

    Yuan Mo quickly realized what was wrong with Ren Xi. He had repeatedly instructed Ren Xi not to use abilities, so he knew that Ren Xi would still listen to him as a last resort.

    Yuan Mo immediately tried to open the car door, but soon he discovered that it was in vain. The car door was frozen from the outside. The ice layer was very thick and solid, and it could not be opened for a while. Yuan Mo paused. He was too late to wake Uncle Li and his brother. He turned around and opened the door on the other side. Since the door on the left was frozen, there should be none on the right.

    Yuan Mo opened the door of the van on the right. As soon as he came out, he felt the temperature drop by more than ten degrees. He walked around the van and saw Ren Xi sitting slumped on the ground with his back leaning on the side of the van, with a ten in front of him. Many years old.