Chapter 2: Little kid has a brother

Author: Zi Jie

This is barely edited

-----------------------------

He was killed.

Just the four words made Ren Xi feel awkward. He suddenly felt that it was not a wise decision to leave this child in his car. Although Ren Xi is not a big bad guy, he is not a good old man. He does not want a little boy who might be guilty of murder is left by himself.

"Why is he killed?"

Xiao He is not staring at the potato chips: "Because the uncle is not a good person, he always bullies Xiao He, and wants to hand Xiao He to the bad guys, so Xiao He ran away."

The child said something inexplicable, Ren Xi is not too understandable, Ren Xi wants to ask but he does not know what to ask, he had to stare at this cute little boy.

However, Ren Xi looked at Xiao He, who was stunned by the potato chips. This little kid was like a little hamster. The cheeks on both sides were bulging , but they kept it on the mouth. Something, oh oh yeah... It's so cute.

Ren Xi couldn't help it anymore, and reached out to touch the small head of the little hamster. This baby looks like a hamster , but the selling skill is full, just by sitting there and feeling super cute.

In Ren Xi's left and right, the vehicles around the front and rear were crowded, and the drivers were waiting anxiously. No one noticed Ren Xi's side. Ren Xi relaxed his mind and felt that no one should notice his beast behavior. So he reached out and picked up the delicious little hamster and let him sit on his lap.

Xiao He only wore a shirt, barefooted his legs, his calves dangling, sitting on Renxi's legs, still licking, eating, half-turned and turned to see Ren Xi, the watery spirit with a little purple eyes still facing Ren Xi, discharges and says: "Uncle likes Xiao He?"

The lying trough even speaks to sell Meng! Who taught you this advanced skill? !

Ren Xi was really charged, and he was a little helpless. He continued to touch his head: "Like, uncle can like Xiao He."

This baby is professionally selling cute? It's too unscientific.

Ren Xi is not the kind of person who especially likes children, but when he realizes that he may never have a child in the future, Ren Xi still can't help but be full of love for the children.

Yes, Ren Xi is a natural homosexual, but he understands it later. When he was about twenty years old, Ren Xi realized that his sexual orientation was different from the people around him. Several of his friends were looking at women. At the same time, there will be a kind of scrutiny and eroticism, but Ren Xi is not like this.

However, when Ren Xi knew that his sexual orientation was different from ordinary people, Ren Xi was not ready to marry and have a child in this life, because there is no male who can attract his attention so far. Of course, he thinks that it is impossible to have it again.

Holding his arms, the little boy on Ren Xi's arms, stayed, waiting for the smooth road, and sitting on his lap,
Xiao He quickly finished the potato chips and began to lick his fingers. Ren Xi discovered his unsanitary bad habits, prevented the little boy, and wiped his fingers and mouth with paper towels.

But soon, strange things happened.

When Ren Xi was holding the little boy, he found a traffic jam.

In front, the number of policemen and police officers seems to have increased a lot. Several policemen took the record book and began to survey vehicles that were stagnant on the road. They basically just knocked on the driver's window and went to the car and patrolled the sideof the car, like looking for something.