A/N (please read)

PLEASE READ I BEG U 

In case you're wondering, yes I'm still stressed and yes I still have college prep to do. What better way to channel my stress than to write another book?

As I told a few of you, this one is slightly darker than "Rival." I still incorporated comedic relief etc etc, but being that it takes place during the Maurauders' seventh year, obviously there are some darker themes with the wizarding war. 

This is a Regulus Black fic, and I just have to say I've officially fallen in love with him. He's the blueprint for the bRoCkeN mysterious bad-boy we all simp for even if we don't want to admit it. 

As always, a quick few things I'd like you to know before reading...

1. Regulus and Sirius will be in the same year. Whether that makes them twins, I don't really know, but whatevs that's what worked the best. There may be some other plotholes in terms of age and logistics, but I'm not going to think too much about it.

2. No, I'm not making a love triangle involving the two brothers. I don't know what it is, but I really don't like when there's a love triangle between siblings (for instance, reading Fred and George fics is a no-no for me if they're in a love triangle). As someone who's a twin myself, I find it extremely weird. That may just be a "me" thing, but regardless, it's not happening. 

3. In terms of writing- I wrote the first part of "Rival" in a google doc before I discovered wattpad (don't ask) and then switched over to wattpad partway through. I think that's why I wasn't really satisfied with the writing because the transition was a bit rough. This time, however, I wrote the whole thing in wattpad so the paragraph breakup is much better. I think it's generally going to feel very different from "Rival."

4. I really think this fic showcases my abilities as a writer so I'm really happy about that. BUT that's not to say that there are absolutely no issues with writing, grammar, spelling, etc. Feel free to comment, and I'll change anything that needs to be changed. 

5. There will be smut. Limited, but yes.

6. I wrote Regulus to be very....opinionated. Don't take anything he says to heart. Especially about the houses, certain countries, etc... They aren't my true opinions, it just adds to his personality. 

7. It might start off a bit slow to be honest. I wanted to do a better job of getting to know the friends etc, and of course I also just wanted to lay on the slowburn. Which there is A LOT of. Also, I promise that Thalia gets more optimistic and less depressing overtime. 

8. Regulus's ending is not the one that Dobby wrote in the original books. That's not me outright saying it will be good or bad, I'm saying it's different, but it does manage to fit in with the books

That's my attempt to get to you read btw^

That's all! I hope you enjoy, and I'll be with you along the way. Get ready for some real slooowwwww burn. 

I missed you all so very much <3