10

A/N: I hope you all are having a wonderful morning! Unfortunately I do not have my computer on me at the moment so I haven't had the chance to edit this the way I like it because I've had to use my phone.

Also, I will be unable to post anything tomorrow but I will be back on Saturday, sorry! 

Update: It should be edited now!

Thalia

Fortunately, my bad days were somewhat rare, and then we were back to normal.

Normal.

I had a love-hate relationship with that word. 

"You'll never believe what Anastasia told me yesterday," Anna said at breakfast. Anastasia was Anna's Ravenclaw friend- also the one girl who happened to know everyone's business. "Apparently, Lukas Dune, that Hufflepuff, and Deirdre Hart have been going out for two months!" She whispered loudly to Hazel and I.

"Deirdre went out with someone?" I gawked, referring to the stuck-up Ravenclaw smart-ass who had always sworn she'd never stoop so low as to fraternize with teenage boys. 

"I know, right!" Anna's eyes gleamed. Before she could say anything else, Liam interrupted. 

"What are you busybodies gossiping about," the brunette boy leaned forward over the table to join in on the conversation.

"Oh don't act like you aren't a gossip too," Anna smirked.

"I am not a gossip," Liam faked a look of offense.

"Really?" I asked skeptically. He rolled his eyes, but waited patiently for one of us to spill the drama. As Anna eventually told Liam about Deirdre and Lukas, I found my gaze wandering to Ace, Joe, Augie, and Regulus who were likely talking about the thing that connected them all:quidditch. 

I looked at Ace, who to my surprise, was already looking at me. His blue eyes bore into my own, though I think it was because he had zoned out. I gave him a slight frown, as his gaze still hadn't lifted, and he shook his head as if to snap out of his thoughts. He flashed me a slight smile before continuing the conversation with his teammates. 

I then surveyed Regulus. He appeared relatively engaged in the conversation while picking at his breakfast. Little change in my observations of him.

I turned back to Anna, Liam, and Hazel who were still arguing over whether or not Liam was a gossip. We ate the rest of our breakfast and walked to our first class together. 

Regulus

I felt Remus analyzing me in Transfiguration. 

Obviously he hadn't gotten a response to his note. But now I'd dug myself into a hole. I shouldn't have been so stupid as to not respond- I could've easily lied anyway. Now, however, I ran the risk of him believing something was wrong. While he'd probably only assume it had to do with Sirius, I couldn't afford questions. 

I only had to hope he wouldn't approach me. 

On a more positive note, my quidditch team was looking phenomenal. We'd won our last game easily against Hufflepuff, and I had a feeling the winning streak would continue. We didn't have another game for awhile, however, so I'd have to find something else to put my energy into for now. 

My arm hadn't been hurting horribly which was another plus. It still looked bad, but for the past week I hadn't felt much pain. Either that or I had just gotten used to the feeling now.

The only other positive in my life was reading. It was an escape for me. Something to get my mind off of my own life and experience someone else's instead.