36

A/N: Just wanted to let you know that I give credit to an author for something later in the chapter once it ends. Just wanted to tell you ahead of time so I don't have any comments like "you copied this from this" etc. 

Thalia

I awoke Saturday morning with nothing to do. While I would have loved to spend the day with Regulus, our time was reserved for the night only. 

"Any plans for the day?" I asked my two friends as we dressed.

"Practice and then Hogsmeade," Anna replied, lacing up her boots. 

"Ooh can I come?" Hazel asked from her bed, still tucked beneath the covers, "I need to get some more ink."

"Oh-er-um-I mean," Anna stammered, cheeks turning pink. 

"Oh relax," Hazel smirked lazily, "Just admit you're going with Liam."

"Yeah," Anna smirked.

"What are you doing?" I asked Hazel.

"I think Ace and I are meeting up to work on his arithmacy stuff," she shrugged, sitting up. I wiggled my eyebrows, and she rolled her eyes. "And you?" 

"Don't know yet," I shrugged. 

Hazel and I decided to stay in the dormitory during Ace and Anna's practice. We lounged around and occasionally chipped away at our homework. 

We had a late breakfast in the Great Hall which was relatively empty. Most people tended to spend their weekends at Hogsmeade or exploring the castle. We were peacefully eating when Hazel dramatically smacked a hand over her forehead.

"Shit, I forgot people are testing in the library today," she groaned.

"You and Ace could just study in the common room?" I suggested.

"No he gets way too distracted," she smirked, "I'm going to run up and grab a table before it fills up, would you mind telling him I'm in the library after their practice?"

"Yeah sure," I nodded. I had nothing better to do anyway.

"Thank you!" She shoveled some eggs down before grabbing her bag and rushing out of the hall. I laughed at her abrupt exit and glanced at the time. 

I leisurely finished my breakfast until about the time when Ace's practice was supposed to finish. I made my way down to the locker rooms and pushed open the doors.

"Hey Ace, Hazel said-" I trailed my sentence off. 

Holy fucking shit.

I stood gaping at Ace and Regulus who were in the middle of the locker room. Ace was sitting on a bench, zipping up his bag while Regulus was standing, drinking from his water bottle. His black hair was tousled up from the wind and he was breathing heavily, still red in the face from his practice. His jersey was partially rolled up, exposing very defined abs that were glistening with sweat along with the rest of him.

My mouth hung open as I took in Regulus's post-practice appearance. I must've looked like an idiot.

"Yeah?" Ace asked, looking up from his bag.

"What?" I asked absentmindedly, unable to avert my gaze from Regulus. 

"You were just saying something," Ace said, oblivious to the fact that I could not peel my eyes away from the dark-haired boy in front of me.

"Um-right," I stammered, turning away from Regulus who was doing everything in his power not to laugh, "Um Hazel said-" Shit what did Hazel say? Library? Yes, that was right. "She-you meet her-um- meet in- meet her in the library," I managed to get out. I swallowed.