9.

Jungkook closed the door from inside and sighed, his back facing his husband, who was sitting cross legged on the bed, as if nothing happened.

Jungkook turned around and Jimin just smirked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What? You gonna kiss me again? Or spank me this time?" Jimin asked,rolling his eyes.

"What you did today Jimin, was unacceptable." Jungkook said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I want you to apologize to my brother."

"First things first." Jimin said, pointing his index finger towards Jungkook, "No. 1 : The Park Jimin, doesn't apologize to anyone. No. 2 : He is not your brother. He is an Orphan from Busan, whom your parents bought. I repeat, your parents bought him, while his own parents, sold him for money." Jimin said and shrugged.

Jungkook just gave him an expressionless look, and took off his own coat he was wearing. Now he was in a button up white shirt. He still maintained eye contact with Jimin, and unbuttoned the cufflinks and pulled his sleeves back uptill his elbows.

Jimin didn't want to admit, but Jungkook looked hot. Like really, really hot with his veins popping.

"A-And.." Jimin cleared his throat to distract himself. "I have my ways to get the information. Kim Taehyung is from the St. Marcus Orphanage, Busan. That Orphanage is well known as the place where poor people, like his parents, sell their babies for money, and rich people, like your parents, buy them. It's not legal, but it happens." Jimin shrugged, "And so people like your parents, don't like spoiling their reputation, so they keep this as a secret. " Jimin said and Jungkook scoffed.

"But you know what I am surprised about? Your parents are not that rich either, so how did they manage to buy a baby from that place? Like, you guys are from a moderate family right?" Jimin said with a disgusted look, "so, how did you manage to buy that fucker?"

Jungkook glared at him, but still remained quiet.

"Did you sell your house or something?" Jimin snickered and shook his head. "Sad people, sad poverty. " Jimin said and clicked his tongue sarcastically.

"Are you done?" Jungkook finally asked, and Jimin rolled his eyes.

"My mother was from that Orphanage. But she was never adopted and had to finally leave that place herself, at the age of 18. So even after having her own son, he wanted to give a happy family to atleast one of the kids from that place. She actually wanted to own the whole orphanage, so those kids didn't have to face the loneliness she did during her childhood. But we never had enough money. Just 7 years ago, we finally had enough money, by all the saving throughout these years, to give a good life to atleast one kid. That is when we found Tae." Jungkook smiled at the memory.

"I still remember, me, mom and dad, went to that place and there were so many kids running around. I was 18 back then. I wanted a sister to be honest," Jungkook chuckled a bit, whole Jimin tried to roll his eyes, but surprisingly found the story cute, but he is never, NEVER, gonna admit it, so he just looked at the wall and sighed, without disturbing Jungkook.

"So, I was looking at all the cute little girls running around, I wanted to be a big responsible bro back then. But then, suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked down and found a cute angry frown on this one kid, he looked around 12 or 13 of age."

*Flashback begins*

"Where do you think you are going?" The 12 year boy asked frowning at Jungkook.

"Um.." Before Jungkook could say anything, the lady accompanying them cut him off.

"Taehyung ah. They are here to adopt a kid." She said smiling.