EXTRA CHAPTER 1

"That's so not fair!!" Jungkook pouted like kid, stomping his feet stubbornly.

"Everything is fair kook, you need to accept this." Tae rolled his eyes at his dramatic brother, while Jimin just giggled at his husband, and so did their rest of the family.

"No I won't! Why can't me and Jimin be in one team!?" Jungkook spat, crossing his arms over his chest.

Tae sighed for the nth time, "Because the teams have been decided through chits you dumb fuck!"

"You cheated!" Jungkook glared at his brother, and was about to pinch his nippes angrily, but Mrs. Jeon came in between.

"Jeon Jungkook! Stop acting like a kid! And go and take your position!" Mrs. Jeon glared at Jungkook, while Jimin was just enjoying the show, side hugging Mr. Jeon, who had his arm around Jimin's shoulder like a protective father.

"But Mom~" Jungkook practically whined, "Why me and Hoseok have to be in one team?! I don't mind you all hiding and me looking for you, but why not Jimin and me together look for you?!-"

"Because then you won't look for us!" Mr. Jeon said, "You won't let my poor son go! Jimin needs some space from you honestly, you just keep on clinging to him like a giant panda 24/7!"

"Yes dad! He doesn't even let me breathe!" Jimin said, trying his best to not laugh when Jungkook scoffed at him in disbelief.

"You traitor-" Jungkook was about to walk towards Jimin, who now hid behind their Dad, and Mom came and stood in front of Jungkook.

"You know what? I'm done with you threatening my sons. Now you will look for all of us alone. Even Hobi will hide with us." Mrs. Jeon announced and started walking taking Hobi's wrist like a strict mother, while Hobi smiled wide and winked at Jungkook teasingly.

"Why the fuck are you so nice to that horse face-"

"SHUT UP YOU BUNNY FACE!!" All of them said, at the same exact time, except Hobi, who just chuckled at how Jungkook gasped dramatically in disbelief at his family.

"Damn... are you sure I'm not adopted ?" Jungkook asked, still not believing how his whole family betrayed him for hide and seek.

"No actually, they just picked you up from the dustbin down the street-" Before Tae could even complete his sentence, Jungkook was about to pounce at him, but thanks to Tae's fast reflexes, he dodged and ran to hide, and so did everyone else, leaving Jungkook alone in the loby, to sigh and count till 50.

Once Jungkook was done, he made his way towards the different rooms, but then he heard Jimin giggling from inside the closet of their bedroom. He smirked and opened the closet, but before the wide eyed Jimin could scream, Jungkook covered his mouth with his hand. "Shhhh..." Jungkook said and closed the closet doors behind him, leaving both of them, crouched in a small space inside the closet.

"What are you doing?!" Jimin whispered, his smile still not leaving his mouth.

"My job!" Jungkook whispered and leaned forward to peck Jimin on his lips.

Jimin giggled, trying to push the muscle pig off of him, "What's your job!?"  He whispered back.

"To love my husband!!" Jungkook whispered cheerily and started kissing all over Jimin's face, pulling the shorter closer by his waist.

"Hyung stop!" Jimin whispered, almost shrieking while giggles continuously left his mouth.

"Why should I?!" Jungkook whispered back and was about to kiss Jimin's lips finally but the doors to the closet opened suddenly.