16

Jimin opened his eyes slowly, adjusting to the bright room.

When he noticed that this isn't his room, infant not even his home, he sat up quickly, with big puppy eyes.

"Good morning!" A happy voice from beside him caught his attention.

Jimin looked to his right and found Jungkook sitting on the bed, his back resting on the headboard, wearing black turtleneck and glasses, a book in his hands and a sweet smile on his face.

Jimin just blinked at him and then looked around in the wooden room in wonder. Honestly, he was looking like a cute lost puppy.

"You like it ?" Jungkook asked softly, closing the book and keeping it aside.

Jimin looked at Jungkook, blinking like a curios kid.
"W-Where are we?" Jimin asked in a timid voice. The same voice which made Jungkook's heart stop.

'God who is he?' Jungkook thought, blushing because, this Jimin is just too adorable to handle.

"Um.. we-"

Jimin again turned around and looked at the only window in the room. He got up and moved towards it, looking outside.

"Flowers?" He asked softly, in his angelic voice.

Jungkook got up as well, walked behind him, looking outside and then back at Jimin, who had twinkling eyes, looking at the mesmerizing flower garden outside.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked, looking at Jimin.

Jimin nodded with a small genuine smile, still looking out.

"Where are we though?" He asked softly again and Jungkook just wanted to hear him for the rest of his life.

"I bought this farm house 2 years ago. I had no reason to live here, coz it's really far away from the main city, also, I was busy in army. It's surrounded by flowers on all four sides, and after that it has a forest. So you can run away from here even if you try to." Jungkook chuckled playfully at the end, looking out.

"Why would I try to run?" Jimin asked like a child, pouting confused at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him , a bit taken aback, not knowing what to answer, while Jimin just blinked at him waiting for his reply.

'What the fuck?! Why the hell is he acting like this? Who is he??! Why is he not mad at me for bringing him here without his permission?!' Jungkook's mind screamed at him.

"You...." Jungkook started, "You are not mad at me?"

"I should be?" Jimin asked timidly, as if genuinely asking.

"No.. I mean.. you... um... I don't know...you..." Jungkook didn't know what to say.

Jimin just tilted his head and looked at him like lost puppy.

Jungkook genuinely was loving this Jimin, whether it was a psychological disorder or whatever, but this Jimin just looked so huggable , squishable, kissable damn.

"Shit can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked almost desperately.

Jimin's eyes widened and his cheeks and ears turned red. "Huh?!" He said, almost like a whine, blinking at Jungkook.

Jungkook shook his head taking a deep breath, God why did Jimin look so innocent??? He has kissed him before but now, it feels as if, Jimin is just so pure, so fragile, so angelic, damn.

And on top of that, Jimin was wearing Jungkook's lose T-shirt and big bulky trousers.

Jungkook just wanted to see him in his clothes so bad. So once Jimin became unconscious due to the medicine he had put in the food he gave him, he asked a maid to change his clothes, obviously he couldn't risk seeing Jimin naked, coz he knows he won't be able to help his boner then.