26

Jungkook rushed inside the huge Park Mansion and it was like Dejavu.

A group of people was standing outside Jimin's room, from where sounds of screaming and shouting and breaking of glasses was coming. He ran upstairs and made his way towards the door of the room.

"Oh thank God you are here!!" Tae said, and turned towards Jimin, whose back was facing them, he was about to throw another flower vase on the wall.

"Jimin!! Jungkook is here!!" Tae shouted and suddenly Jimin haulted. Everyone was quiet and Jimin slowly turned around.

Jungkook could see his red puffy eyes, tears still streaming down his face angrily, but as soon as he saw Jungkook looking at him with big wide eyes, his own eyes softened a bit, and he couldn't help but sob, falling on his knees.

"Jimin!" Jungkook ran towards his husband, crushing the glass pieces under his shoes, and crouched down. Jimin was wearing a thin shirt, with shorts, and Jungkook could see clearly that the younger's knees were bruised now. He quickly picked the still crying Jimin up, bridal style, and placed him on the bed.

Tae looked at them for a second and then turned towards everyone else, ushering them to leave, closing the door behind him.

Once they were alone, Jungkook rushed to the bathroom, getting the first aid kit and sat on the edge of the bed, gently keeping Jimin's legs on his own thighs, and treating them, with his eyes welling up with tears seeing the blood.

"W-Where were you the whole day?" Jimin's small, almost inaudible voice came out, and he shifted a bit, to be even more nearer to Jungkook, resting his head on the elder's shoulder.

Jungkook was taken aback, but before he could say anything, Jimin continued.

"I d-don't like it..." Jimin mumbled closing his eyes, silent tears still leaving them, " I don't like the f-feeling when you are not w-with me." Jimin cried, biting his lip.

Jungkook immediately turned around and hugged the younger, burrying Jimin's face in his chest. Jimin clutched Jungkook's shirt tightly with both his fists.

"I h-have never felt this way... for n-no one..." Jimin mumbled. "I.. I am s-scared Jungkook... I am s-so scared..." Jimin cried even more and Jungkook just didn't know how to react.

"W-Were you... I mean... a-all this... was it f-for me?" Jungkook asked, talking about the whole tantrum.

Jimin didn't say anything, but just nodded, sniffing and crying. "I.. I w-wanted you to b-be here... you were g-gone since morning and n-no one knew where you were and I.. I wanted to see y-you.. to h-hold you... to-"

"You missed me Jimin?" Jungkook asked softly, gently taking Jimin's face in his hands, so that he could tilt it and make him look into his eyes.

Jimin bit his lip, his eyes still teary, his lips still wobbling and nodded a little.

"Oh baby..." Jungkook said and hugged him again and then pulled back to kiss Jimin's forehead.

"But that's not the way you... you react when you miss someone." Jungkook talked gently, as if talking to a child, looking deep into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin blinked at him, curiously. "T-Then how do we react when we miss someone?" He asked tilting his head.

That is when Jungkook realised how lost this boy was. He never missed someone? Yes... he never missed someone because he never had someone in the first place. .

Jungkook looked at Jimin with so much love, gulping and trying to hold back his tears. Jimin may be rude and arrogant for the rest of the world, but for Jungkook, he was just so innocent, so curious, just like a new born.