31

Jungkook kept on driving, with his one hand on the steering wheel, while the other was holding Jimin's hand throughout the ride. Jimin had been looking out, with big curious eyes, like a child who has been brought out of the house for the very first time.

"Why don't you come out often?" Jungkook asked softly, still looking at the road, but giving Jimin soft glances from time to time.

Jimin turned towards his husband and then looked back at the people and shops around them, "I feel anxious and lost, whenever I'm out. It's a strange feeling, it's as if, my mind goes numb, not knowing what to do." Jimin says, looking out and gulping, remembering how everytime he went out, or even thought of going out, he felt a strange scary feeling inside him, as if he'll get lost.

"Arw you feeling it right now?" Jungkook asked softly, caressing Jimin's hand with his thumb, looking at him with worried eyes, and then looking back at the road.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with so much love in his eyes and smiled warmly before shaking his head in denial and saying, "I'm with you." As if that was the answer to Jungkook's question.

Jungkook looked at him for a second and then couldn't help but smile and look back at the road. He brought Jimin's hand to his lips and gave it a firm peck, before placing it on his thigh again.

____________________________________________

"So, he's a friend of your friend?" Jimin asked timidly, while they made their way towards Yoongi's office.

Jimin looked so small in comparison to Jungkook right now. And the way he was holding onto Jungkook's arm so tight, almost hiding behind him, and trying his best to ignore the glances people were throwing at them, it wasn't helping at all.

"Well, Kind of? He is a friend of my friend." Jungkook said, making them step into the elevator before clicking the buttons.

Jimin just nodded still looking down. His one hand still grabbing on Jungkook, while the other was hugging his own diary dearly to his chest. Jungkook noticed how nervous Jimin was, so he just sighed and turned towards his cute husband.

"Jimin ah..." he said, taking Jimin's face gently in his palms, "it'll be okay. Don't be nervous. He is just a doctor and he's gonna help you remember your past. And you don't have to force yourself to remember anything. Just tell him what-"

"Will you be there?" Jimin interrupted him, looking up at him with big puppy eyes.

"W-What?" Jungkook asked, lost in Jimin's beautiful eyes.

"Will you be there when he talks to me?" Jimin asked, eyes having the fear of facing a stranger all alone, without Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could answer, the door to the elevator opened and there stood Yoongi, who raised his eyebrows on looking at the couple.

"Oh! I was about to come down to receive you Mr. Jeon. Well, it's good you are already here. Please follow me." With that, Yoongi started walking back towards his office.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, gripping his arm even tighter, while Jungkook just smiled assuringly at his husband, giving him a peck on his cheek, before making their way, following Yoongi.

Once inside the office, Yoongi sat on his chair, facing the couple. "Please have a seat Mr. Jeon." Yoongi said, with a welcoming gummy smile, gesturing towards Jimin.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook and sat down hesitantly on the chair in front of Yoongi's table, still holding Jungkook's hand tightly who was still standing.

"Jungkook shi.." Yoongi said, looking up at Jungkook, "Would you mind leaving us alone? I would like to talk to him in private." Yoongi smiled up at the taller.