25

"Hey." Tae said smiling softly at Jimin, who gave him a suspicious look.

"Hi?" Jimin snickered, closing the book in his hand, "didn't you leave just... like half an hour ago?"

"I did... but I'm back now. Anyways..." Tae said, and eyed the book Jimin was reading, "You have same taste as Kook, even he likes this book-"

"This book is actually Jungkook's." Jimin said and picked up the book again, "I was going through his stuff and found some books, but all of them are about love, like seriously, I didn't expect this from a former commander in army." He said chuckling.

"Kook was always fascinated by the idea of love, true love to be exact." Tae said, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking in a distance, Jimin didn't know why, but when it was related to Jungkook, he found the topic rather interesting. So, biting his bottom lip a bit, he sat down, beside Tae, listening carefully.

"Since we were kids, like... s-since the time I joined the family..." Tae chuckled and glanced at Jimin for a mere second before continuing. "He was the one who always believed in happy endings and fairy tales. Like how at the end of the story, everyone lived happily ever after. Dad and mom wanted him to be realistic, but he was always a happy kid, in his dream world. And I loved it to be honest. We were always the best of brothers! The best team, living and dreaming of mermaids, pirates, princes, and what not." Tae said excitedly and laughed at the memory.

"Then later, kook knew he had to do something with his life, and the next thing which fascinated him, was the national army. So, he worked hard and got selected as an upper rank officer and soon as the commander in army. But his craze for love stories never ended. He always loved reading love stories and watching movies related to that stuff. But mind you, he never, EVER, watched or read anything with a sad ending." Tae laughed and so did Jimin, covering his mouth a bit. Jimin was liking this feeling, getting to know Jungkook more.

"Wanna know a secret?" Tae said in hushed voice, as if scared that someone would hear him. Subconsciously, Jimin nodded leaning his head towards Tae a bit.
"Jungkook has seen Titanic in installments." Tae laughed out loud, but Jimin just frowned in confusion.

"What I mean is..." Tae elaborated a bit, "Titanic is Kookie's favourite movie, but he has never watched the whole movie in one go. The reason being, he's scared that he'll end up crying for days if he doesn't have his love beside him, while he watches it. It's just so... so emotional for his fragile heart to take in."

"What?! Jungkook?! Crying?!" Jimin gasped, not believing the new information.

Tae nodded, smiling mischievously, "Jeon Jungkook is the strongest man I know, But at the same time, the most adorable and emotional baby you'll ever see in your life." Tae laughed and this time even Jimin laughed out loud.

"This is one of the reasons he hates sad endings. He ends up crying for days. So, he prefers avoiding them as much as possible." Tae said and giggled.

"So emotional and sad endings are his weakness?" Jimin chuckled.

"Yup! But don't you dare tell him that I told you about it okay? Promise me!" Tae said putting out his Pinky finger.

Jimin blinked and looked at his Pinky before looking up at Tae.

"Come on promise me Jiminie!" Tae smiled his big boxy smile, and Jimin was taken aback by the nice name.

"J-Jiminie?" Jimin asked, for the first time someone gave him such a cute name.

"Yeah... Y-You don't like it?" Tae asked timidly.

"No no! I like it! I r-really like it..." Jimin mumbled, liking the feeling of being addressed like that.