15

"Here you go." Namjoon said, handing Jungkook Jimin's school admission papers.

Jungkook looked at them and sighed. They were indeed of the third standard.

"Then why the hell is he lying?!" Jungkooj groaned, frustrated, and banged his head on the table.

"May be he just doesn't want to admit the fact that he was poor once." Namjoon shrugged.

" But RM, you know how good I am at detecting if someone lies. And trust me, he wasn't. " Jungkook said.

"Sometimes even the best ones can make mistakes Kook." Namjoon said patting Jungkook's back.

"So what should I do now?" Jungkook asked, genuinely having no clue at all.

"Make him poor." Namjoon said, with a smug look.

Jungkook looked at him confused, but then his eyebrows eased when he got the hint.

"Okay, I got it." Jungkook said nodding, buy then looked up again at Namjoon.

"Can you do me another favor though?" Jungkook asked and Namjoon just nodded.

"I want information regarding the Parks before they became rich. Like everything regarding them, before the beginning of Jimin's 3rd standard."

___________________________________________

Jungkook made his way to their bedroom, with a cheeky grin on his face. He had two bows of kimchi in his hands, one of his dear husband and one for himself.

Once he reached the room, he gave Jimin a big bunny smile, while the latter just glared at him.

"Hey... I am sure you are hungry. Let's have dinner together okay?" Jungkook said sweetly, but Jimin just scoffed and looked back his phone.

"Jimin... I know you are mad at, and I am genuinely sorry for shouting at you earlier. You were absolutely right baby! About the rich and poor people I mean... like I totally agree that money is everything!! Please forgive me please?? I can't stand you being mad at me. Especially after our kiss..." Jungkook said with an apologetic smile.

Jimin blushed at the mention of their, but still maintained his cold expression before taking the bowl of Kimchi from him. He ignored the cute bunny smile on his husband's face and started eating his food.

Once they both were done, Jimin yawned cutely, before keeping his now empty bowl aside and lying down on the bed.

Jungkook just chuckled at him and stroked his hair, before whispering.

"I am sorry baby... but you left me with no other choice."

Jimin just slept peacefully, not being able to hear anything, while his husband was about to give him the biggest shock of his life , the next day.

___________________________________________

Very short chapter I know,
But yeah okay..

Btw, the theories you guys are making are really impressive, like really.

But what i have in mind regarding this story,  is.... weird ? Idk... strange?

But don't worry, everything is going to make sense soon.

Also, the quality of my chapters is not that good, I know, it's because I am recovering from fever, so please stay with me...

And thank you so much for your love and support throughout this story.

I love you guys.