24

"AAAHH!! EOMMAA!!" Jaemin's scream echoed in the house, gaining Haejin's attention, who was sitting in her bedroom.

She rushed outside, worried about her son. When she saw what was actually happening, she quickly got between the two boys.

"JIMIN!!" She shouted at the 13 year old boy, who was holding a bat and beating his brother like an enemy.

"What the hell is wrong with you??!!" She shouted, hugging the crying Jaemin tightly to her chest, his head was bleeding because of how hard Jimin had hit him.

"Nothing is wrong with me!! Something is wrong with this shitty son of yours!!" Jimin said and pointed angrily at the Jaemin, who just flinched, still hiccuping and crying, hiding behind his mother.

"Shut up!! Haven't I told you to stop beating him??!!" Haejin shouted and the maids soon rushed to help Jaemin and tend his wounds.

"I wasn't beating him! I just hit him once!! I told him to play with me and he refused like always!! I wanted him to play with my dolls!!! You know I don't share them with anyone!! But he is damn lucky but so damn ungrateful!!" Jimin said through gritted teeth and was about to make his way towards Jaemin again, but his mother caught him before that.

"Park Jimin!! Stop it!! And go to your room!! Now!!" Haejin shouted and Jimin threw the bat angrily at the table and ran to his room, slamming the door shut with a thud.

She turned around to her other son, who was hugging a maid and crying.

"Jaemin ah... I am so sorry honey..." she said softly and Jaemin quickly rushed to her arms hugging her and crying. She took her to her own bedroom and sat with him, looking at his wound on his head. She pecked it with her eyes closed and made her hiccuping son lie down on the bed. She shushed him to sleep.

Once Jaemin was asleep, she came out and was met with Martha.

"For how long will you let this continue Madame?" The old maid asked, with tears in her eyes.

She had been working for the Parks since they started living here in this mansion. She respects them alot, but what has been happening to the poor boy is just so unacceptable. Jaemin has been nothing but an angel to them, so whenever Jimin abuses the poor soul, she and the other maids and servants can just can't take it.

"W-What are you talking about?" Haejin said, wiping her tears.

"You know very well what I am talking about, madame. It was always some hits on his arms, legs and stomach, but today... today young master Jimin hit him on his head! You know how fatal that can be!" Martha shouted, tears leaving her eyes.

"Martha!!" Haejin shouted, "Don't cross your limits!!"

"I should have crossed them way before!!" Martha shouted back. "Since the day Jaemin has come to this house, Jimin has always been so violent to him! It's like he has got a personal punching bag!! What kind of mother are you?!! Don't you feel the pain of your own son?!"

"Of course I do!! But what can I do??!! I try to stop Jimin every time!! But he just doesn't listen to me!! He starts throwing things here and there, destroying his room whenever I try to make him understand!! He is my son too!! What am I supposed to do, if both my sons don't get along??!!" Haejin shouted, sobbing in her hands, feelings so helpless and weak.

"Madame... you know you won't be able to stop Sir from taking action today. The bruise on Jaemin's head is big enough, and cannot be hidden this time." Martha said, looking at the crying mother.