EXTRA CHAPTER 5

Jimin left his bed room, holding Jungkook's hand. He gulped and made his way towards the sofa, where Jimin's and Jungkook's parents were waiting.

Jungkook held his hand a bit tighter, as if, reassuring him. They sat down together in front of them, and Jimin took a deep breath.

"Jimin-ah..." Mrs. Park started, already tearing up. "H-How have you been?"

"I'm... I'm fine. Thank you. What about you... Mom...?" Jimin asked, and it was all it took for Mrs. Park to break down.

Mr. Park held her and sniffed himself, trying his best to control his tears.  "We have been terrible parents Jimin... we know... but trust me when I say that... that we have always loved you..." Mr. Park said, looking down at his lap.

"I know..." Mrs. Park started, "I know I have been a terrible mother, so neglectful and ignoring to my poor child... I'm so sorry... I have no excuses for what I have done... just because I missed my other child, I... I ignored the one I had with me... "

Just by the mention of Jaemin, Jimin shivered, but thankfully, Jungkook noticed it and subtly moved closer to him, side hugging his husband.

"I am sorry for not being good father son... i always thought... thought... you are a spoilt brat, and you just need to be... tamed-"

"Tamed?! What did you take him for?! An animal?!" Jungkook snapped, but when Jimin flinched, he couldn't help but feel guilty..." Sorry..." he whispered, kissing Jimin's forehead, who just shook his head with a timid smile.

Jimin turned towards his parents and closed his eyes before taking a deep breath. He opened his eyes and smiled at them, "I forgive you... you have already had your share of punishment, I don't think you need to be punished anymore..."

Mr. And Mrs. Park were sobbing and were ready to hug Jimin, but he just squirmed into Jungkook's chest further. "B-But... But I need time... to finally get... comfortable around you... I'm not promising that it'll go all roses from now on... may be... may be we can never be like a normal family... but... but I'll try... I'll try to get used to... you guys..." Jimin said, looking down and that was more than enough for his parents. They were genuinely guilty and ashamed of what they had done to their son.

"Can we..." Mrs. Park sniffed..." Can we see Jihyun... j-just.. once??" She asked, almost begging.

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, who was already looking down at him, as if giving him all the authority of whatever decision he wants to take. Jimin smiled at him and then nodded at his parents. Mrs. Jeon quickly got up, calling Jihyun to come out.

Jihyun came out, holding his Uncle's hand, who was, mind you, glaring at the Park couple, and Jungkook was totally on his brother's side on this.

"Dada?" Jihyun asked, when he saw his Appa shielding his Dada, as if protecting a baby chick. Jimin smiled at him, and signaled him to sit on his lap.

Jihyun did just that, facing the unfamiliar faces of two strangers.

"Jihyun-ah.. they are your... grandparents." Jimin said, with a soft smile, hugging Jihyun from behind.

Jihyun looked at the teary eyed Park couple and then at the smiling Jeon couple, "Who are they then?" He asked, pointing at Mrs. And Mrs. Jeon, with a confused pout.

Everyone couldn't help, but chuckle at the cute kid. "They are your grandparents too... but they are... Appa's parents." Jimin reasoned, and then pointed at his own parents, "They are... Dada's parents."

Jihyun's eyes grew twice in size on hearing this. He quickly turned around to face his Dada and Appa in shock, "Dada and Appa have different parents?!! I thought you have same parents!!"