Introduction

Hi peeps,

Hi peeps,

Thank you for clicking the "Read" button and coming here to give this story a chance. I welcome all of you with a bottom of my heart. If you like my book, kindly share the link of my book or my profile with others so that I can reach more readers and also do leave your reviews and votes on the following chapters to motivate me.

|NOTE|

This story is figment of my imagination. All the charecters and the events that will be happening in the story are completely fictional. Therefore, it has no connection with reality. This story solemnly exists in this platform only.

It's not exactly one of those romantic love stories. This story has leads who are incredibly flawed. There will be some mature content in terms of triggering , violence, suicide, antisocial activities etc. If you feel uncomfortable in reading those parts, you may skip them. I began writing this story almost two years ago when I was absolutely immature and new in this platform. So there might be plotholes and some major charecter issues. Most of the chapters are unedited and that's why, there will be grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Besides, if you don't like the story you are welcomed to leave. Kindly refrain yourself from doing some hate comments as I find it quite disrespectful.

All the pictures , videos and GIFs that have been used here belong to their respective owners.

Enough about my rants, I hope that you are going to like the story. At some points, you may think that the story is fast-paced. But I am sure that you will not get bored.

Anyways, happy reading :)

Beautiful Banners by Tuneofhisflute ❤️

****

Well, I am writing this note to let you all know that I am no longer active in this account.  I have stopped writing in this account.  I have recently opened a new account where I have started a new story as well. I know that you guys have supported me a lot during this journey and I am really expecting from you all that you all will be again support me in my new journey.  Therefore I am requesting you all to take your precious time and visit my new profile to check out my new story and let me know what you feel regarding it.

This is my new account

This is my new account.  Kindly go and check out my new story.

"She chose to read the bad chapter and opt for the bad path in spite of several voices of protests

"She chose to read the bad chapter and opt for the bad path in spite of several voices of protests ."
......

Kiara Agarwal, an eighteen year old girl who is hopelessly romantic and carefree soul. She is a strong and ambitious girl with high dreams. She loves to explore the things which are meant to be full of risks. Straightforwardness and sarcasm are one of her brilliant character traits.

However, there is one problem. She can't help feeling drawn to Reyansh. Reyansh Rajput who has been her friend since her high school is a boy who attracts the female population with his ever charming personality and irresistible and handsome looks. He claims the reputation of the walking "Red flag" and relationship is not his cup of tea.

Everyone has strongly disagreed with her belief and suggested her to move on. But she still has chosen to remain neutral and believe in him as his friend and well-wisher. She chooses to keep faith in her heart for him going against everyone's words.

Will her love remain unrequited for always ? Will Reyansh be able to recognise her true feelings?

*****

In case you are looking for a sweet teen fiction with a touch of spicy realistic and dramatic element, then this book is definitely for you.