🤎Confession(47)🤎

I know that I was supposed to update this chapter two days ago

I know that I was supposed to update this chapter two days ago. But my mother literally finished all the net by watching serials in Hotstar. 😑I was really angry. I got no time to write the next chapter. So here I am posting today. I am really sorry.

As soon as I reached Sumedh's cabin, I slammed the door shut. Memories of the moments which just had taken place in the elevator just a few minutes ago came rushing back. I couldn't believe how shamelessly I responded to his touches. My mind was swirling with thousands of emotions as I reacalled the moments again and again. I again made the mistake. I shouldn't have let that happen. It was a mistake. A moment of weaknesses. How much I wanted to claim it as a mistake, I couldn't forget how he had made me feel so good. He had that effect on me which sent fireworks, sparks and butterflies through my body.

Suddenly my apparent trance was broken when I heard some feeble sounds. Looking up from the floor, I gasped at the sight of my best friend having her own romantic time with Siddharth. I even didn't notice it as I was so busy with my own thoughts.

"Get a room" I shouted when they finally broke apart. Avneet quickly climbed out of Siddharth's hold and stood on the floor after adjusting her messy hair.

On that time, the door slammed open and Sumedh walked casually into the room. He came to stand beside me. He glanced at me and then he looked at Avneet and Siddharth who looked puzzled seeing him. Sumedh too had the same expression. Seeing their shocked state, I observed Sumedh carefully to find anything wrong. But the thing I saw made my own self blush hardly. His hair was still disheveled, his tie was not around his collar and the lipstick marks were little visible near his neck. I lowered my lashes when I realised that I still had his tie in my hands.

Seeing our state, Avneet smirked at me.

"Look, who was saying us to get a room? I think that they need a room to be exact." She taunted.

"Absolutely, just look at the state of Sumedh. It's clearly understandable that he just has some hot session with his wife." Siddharth joined with her in mocking us.

"Come on. Don't be shy, Mallika. It's not that we haven't caught you before while making out " Avneet had a glint of mischief in her voice. I frowned at her to which she grinned evily.

"Anyways, the receptionist has come to meet you. She is outside of your cabin as I have forbidden her to enter here since you and Mallika were not there. Now atleast make yourself presentable. I am calling her." Siddharth stated with a hint of seriousness. Sumedh nodded and turned to face me.

"Angel, my tie." He said looking into my eyes. I sighed and forwarded the tie infront of him. Seconds passed. He didn't not take it. I looked at him questionably. He had a small smirk curved on his lips.

"Why are you not taking your tie?" I asked irritatingly.

"I don't know how to do tie. You have to help me to do my tie." He winked at me. I made a poker face but anyway accepted knowing that he would still find a way to irritate me. I was well aware about the fact that he knew how to tie his tie.