🤎Date Day-I (53)🤎

My phone (Umm

My phone (Umm..my mother's actually 🥲) was damaged for the last 5 days. So I couldn't update before. Anyways, here is the next part. Next chapter will come after 24th November. And yeah, my tests are starting from 17th November. Wish me a luck.

It was a day of middle November. Definitely, it was chilly outside. The atmosphere was cold and foggy. The sky was overcast with clouds and the mist-ridden foggy morning along with the apricity of the day was charismatic despite the coldness.

Today was special unlike regular days. Today, Sumedh was taking me in a date. When he asked me to go on a date with him, it took me off guard. I was completely startled that this gangleader had this side in him. My answer was immediate yes. I even asked for confirmation if he was being serious about it. When he sighed and told me that he really was having a strong desire to take me on a date, I sqealed in joy and threw my arms around his neck hugging the life out of him. He laughed and captured my lips for a quick and short kiss.

Finally, we were going on our first ever official date. I couldn't hold back the spark of ecstacy and I wanted to express my level of excitement by just jumping and dancing madly. Last night, I spent almost sleeplessly just waiting for this moment to come. And it had lastly knocked forward, my heart was pounding in pure excitement and so much happiness.

After quickly taking shower, I got dressed in turtle neck sweater dress attached with belt along with long sleeves. The dress hugged my body perfectly fitting into my shape clearly letting my slim figure on display. I went along with a pair of high boots that reached just till my knee. I had been always a fan of exploring various kinds of dresses whether it was traditional or western. I used to have strong obsession with royal blue dresses. Gradually, it had changed and I would like to give the whole credit to Sumedh. He was the one who had literally filled my wardrobe with black clothes. Yes, now I liked black dresses more than anything. Honestly speaking, Sumedh had got me bunch of dresses, blouses, shorts, skirts, jeans and many more. At first, he always used to bring me black clothes but now he had changed. He now actually baught me colurful dresses besides black.

I came to an halt infront of the mirror taking in the reflection of me. Now I looked pretty different. Infact, I looked bolder and more confident with my new change of look. I had now cut my long hair that reached near my waist. My long hair was now chopped off, just brushing on my shoulder. There was nothing natural about my hair anymore. My hair colour was brownish black before. Now I had changed it into light brown and had done some blonde dieds on them. Infact, now I looked a lot of foreigner rather than Indian.To be honest, I was absolutely in love with my this elegant and bold look.

My hair was left open and I had put a neutral makeup on my face accompanied by the matte shade lipstick. Grabbing hold of my slam bag ,I came out of the room slamming it shut. I went downstairs humming a song. Sunedh was waiting for me in the living room. When I reached there, my eyes quickly found their ways to reach the tall figure standing just a few steps away from me. He was in his casual outfits instead of some formals which he always wear. Today, he had put on a pair of black slacks along with some fancy shoes, a white polo button shirt tucked into his slacks, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the first button of his shirt undone exposing some of his chest.